Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts tubular or underveloped?

Hi does anyone can tell me if my shape is underveloped or tubular?
Here is the link of my last thread where are my pictures and program.
I would want to take my hormone test, but I'm assuming vitex (3 months) and saw palmetto (1 week), do they affect the results? Do I have to stop with them to have my hormone test?
Thank you very much!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24050

(14-09-2015, 06:42 AM)vers86 Wrote:  Hi does anyone can tell me if my shape is underveloped or tubular?
Here is the link of my last thread where are my pictures and program.
I would want to take my hormone test, but I'm assuming vitex (3 months) and saw palmetto (1 week), do they affect the results? Do I have to stop with them to have my hormone test?
Thank you very much!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24050
vers86, I love the Noogleberry system, getting one myself this month. (hopefully). And im not in any way trying to dissuade you from its usage.
Its just i stumbled onto an idea (that works),, changing the overall shape of your breast tissue.
Im a tinkerer and always trying to improve on things (if i can,lol) so i was using the Chinese breast pump, and found the large cones were getting too small for me.
So i looked for a drinking picture,, plastic of course the same diameter of the rim of the large chines cup, so i could switch the silicone onto the drinking picture.
With a half hours work i trimmed it down to the size i wanted, and cut a hole in top, attached a smaller Chinese cupping device, an inch wide,, over the hole. and made sure this was well sealed with additional hot glue, (not much).
I let it cool and dry hard and put the silicone ring on its rim,and put some lubrication on my breast. and attached the hand pump that came with the Chinese cones.
The result , was a different kind of suction. more intense at first, but i grew accustomed to it.

Now where this might help you,, If you want to make your breasts fuller this (will do it). I had torpedo shaped breasts, after using this picture the breast i tested it on, was instead fatter , fuller and rounder.
The different shape of the drinking picture put a different kind of pull on the breast tissue, pulling it out to fill its more flat ended cavity.

This stretched it in a different way than Noogleberry or the Chinese system does,, creating a thicker look to the breast. I have pictures if your interested in seeing the results,, but i guarantee you it worked for me. Im not trying to sell anything lol, just passing on an idea that might promote fuller growth to tubular breasts.

I just found this old thread and find it very interesting. But what is a drinking picture? I just googled it and it gave me pics of drunk people lol

(21-06-2020, 11:26 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

I just found this old thread and find it very interesting. But what is a drinking picture? I just googled it and it gave me pics of drunk people lol

I think they meant pitcher

(21-06-2020, 11:26 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

Very interesting post thanks for digging it up. It sounds great but I don't think I have the skill or equipment to DIY something like that.

Hey,

If you are concerned about the size of your breasts, and feel that is smaller than it should be, do not hesitate to consult a doctor immediately, or seek expert advise. I have been dealing with several cases of Breast Enlargement or Breast Augmentation over the past 10years at Bizrahmed clinic in Dubai, one of the best centers in UAE for Breast Augmentation or Boob job in Dubai , UAE.

Visit here for a complete guide to know about Breast augmentation: https://www.bizrahmed.com/plastic-surgery/body-contouring/breast-augmentation-dubai.

Most women have this concern of being worried about their breast size, and often they keep thinking if it is under developed or not growing properly. Post puberty, having under developed breasts is a major concern, and in majority of the cases for under developed breasts it is advised to go for a surgery, as it is found to be more effective. During such surgeries, the enlargement is facilitated using breast implants of the required size.

For any expert advise you could walk any time to an expert clinic in Dubai, UAE called Bizrahmed: https://www.bizrahmed.com.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon