Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

transgender mtf help !

Exclamation 

hello ! im very new here and ive been looking at anti androgen herbs for like a week but heres the thing...

im already a pretty feminine looking girl.(i have an hourglass shape,my legs are pretty good looking i think ! and my face is pretty much the one of a girl too)

recently i've started taking pueraria mirfica 500 mg x2 a day, i just started like a week ago but it this might sound crazy, i think im starting to get a little bit of breast tissue...(mind you i had some before taking the pueraria because of soy)

now... i read that to start feminizing your body you have to lower your T and your DHT or else the feminizing process cannot take place... so i've heard the following things about these anti androgen herbs.

saw palmetto: lowers your DHT but it acts on your progesterone receptors therefore lowering your estrogen

spearmint tea: can help reduce levels of testosterone in blood but leaves the total testosterone free ( i guess in other body parts Huh )

reishi mushrooms: they lower your testosterone but somehow it transforms into DHT ( i have no idea how's that even possible)

white peony: this one is so far the best that i've read about along with DIM because it lowers your T and promotes the proccess of aromatese which makes it into estrogen but ! they sell it in extremely low quantities along with the fact that ive only seen this in tea making form no pills its very expensive too !

DIM: one of the best anti androgenic "things" (you get this from brocolli and other stuff) but can disrupt your hormones

and many others... but if you've been paying attention most of these things have their pro but their con is like a buzz killer for me...

i need help from someone who has already taken or been through this process using herbs or is currently going through this using "blank herb" and your daily dosage

is there any herb or something that completely block or lowers your T and DHT withouth affecting your estrogen ?

please very please someone answer this ! im very desperate to see my body transform ( i know it requires patience and a lot of it )

god that was a long post !

Welcome to the forum. Goog luck on your journey .
I believe this is what you are looking for.
http://hawaii-pharm.com/shop/immune-syst...a-tincture
Two droppers twice a day should help knock the T and DHT down

Thank you Smile

A two full droppers. The dropper is the part you pull out of the bottle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon