Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what do you guys think about the vibrating bra?

i know theres vibrator massage things for the boobs but what about this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Far-infrared-Vib...25ad1ede57 ?

sorry if this has been had answered b4 i was searching to see if anyone posted about this but I didnt find anything

I think if it's enough to increase blood and such, it may help. But by itself it's probably Snake Oil.

(08-09-2015, 04:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think if it's enough to increase blood and such, it may help. But by itself it's probably Snake Oil.

ya i was thinking id use it as well as noogling n massaging. I actually would rather get the vibrators u put in the bra but i was reading a lot of reviews saying it wasnt powerful enough and havent felt anything.do you know of which type to get, good brand?

No, sorry. Never looked into anything like that. I have a T.E.N.'s unit bought for a lower back issue, and read where it can help with breast growth and lactation, but really haven't given it a go yet.

Sorry.

Probably a scam. I'm sticking to the Deer Massage because it seems to be working. 300 times twice per day.

As for the deer massage: do you move your hands inwards (up at the sides and down the cleavage) or outwards (up the cleavage and down at the sides of your boobs)??

I´m really confused about this. I´ve been doing it inwards with flaxseed oil and I feel them glowing and some pangs inside but it could be the hypnosis and binaural beats, I don´t want to mess things up with the wrong deer.

Oh and the vibrating bra: I once bought a boob massager from ebay, it didn´t work and I think someone on the forum said she almost got electrocuted (a bunch of us bought it because it was really cheap). It wasn´t the same as this bra but it seems similar.

I really do not have any opinion about that bra but the picture is not that convincing to me. Just saw this news article few days ago about that subject. Any thoughts ladies and gents? Smile
Vibrating bra that claims to increase one cup size. Do you think this is going to work? Is it going to popular?

Bibi: Inwards.

Thank you Tribble! Smile

(09-09-2015, 07:13 AM)lumihiutale Wrote:  I really do not have any opinion about that bra but the picture is not that convincing to me. Just saw this news article few days ago about that subject. Any thoughts ladies and gents? Smile
Vibrating bra that claims to increase one cup size. Do you think this is going to work? Is it going to popular?

I was just searching the e-bra a few days ago myself. I'm bummed it isn't out yet. Don't be telling me about this amazing product and not have it available for purchase people. I know it's going to be popular with ME for sure. Shoot, I'll be a test subject. lol

I like this part of the article:
"He said: 'I spoke with the inventor and he didn't have any great scientific reason why vibrating the breasts for five minutes every day would make them grow. I think he must have stumbled across some kind of a hack - you know like in a video game if you press certain buttons you get a secret power." So now I'm thinking, hmm, what kind of vibrator can I stick in my bra for 5 minutes every day. HAHA

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon