Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and alcohol

I keep reading that alcohol is really bad for NBE. And I'm not an alcoholic or anything but I have a naturally high tolerance. And a drink alot.. Probably a glass of wine or two most nights. And on the weekends.. well. I'm in school.. so of course there's pre-gaming.. then actually drinking at the game/party.. I've been trying to cut back, but not drinking in college is damn near impossible. Is it really going to reduce my chances for success.. because going out is not worth all the money I'm pouring into this.

(06-09-2015, 09:17 PM)AccioBoobs! Wrote:  I keep reading that alcohol is really bad for NBE. And I'm not an alcoholic or anything but I have a naturally high tolerance. And a drink alot.. Probably a glass of wine or two most nights. And on the weekends.. well. I'm in school.. so of course there's pre-gaming.. then actually drinking at the game/party.. I've been trying to cut back, but not drinking in college is damn near impossible. Is it really going to reduce my chances for success.. because going out is not worth all the money I'm pouring into this.
One of our senior members did really well cutting booze . Likely cause of the high sugar content. Sugar can f us up in many ways ESP being a female. On the flip side one would think high sugar = weight gain= boobs.. sadly I've always been a heavier Drinker and the booze didn't make a scrap of diff weight wise nor is it healthy.
I think for the most part peops will tell you to quit booze ESP if you dabble with herbs. Double whammy blow to the liver trying to excrete alcohol on top of herbs and any excess hormones they might raise.

Personally I'd say TRY limit the drinks to one a day but include more hormone friendly food. Lotus has some great info of you pm him (sorry dude)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon