Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm opening the chat room

Good evening, ladies. A while ago, some members from the Breast Growth for Genetic Males section of this board opened an IRC channel. It was dedicated to support, both emotional and factual. I have recently come to be the owner of that room, and I am extending access to everyone. We are all sisters in this journey, regardless of how we were born, and I feel that everyone, genetic male and genetic female, can share wisdom and experience. Or you can just come and relax.

In order to access this chat room, you can use either client or application, such as mIRC, or a java site like www.mibbit.com. You will need to connect to the following address once you have your chat protocol:

Server: IRC.NEWNET.NET
Channel: #NBEchat

The rules for this room, since I am basically building it from the beginning, are fairly simple.

1) Be civilized. Act there in the same respectful manner you would here, because the chat room will serve the same purpose. Love and support.

2) Please use your BN username, or something similar enough to be recognizable and uniquely identifiable. I, for instance, am registered as Lady-Etna. Additionally, I strongly recommend you register your chosen nickname, in order to prevent misrepresentation. For those that don't know, the command is:

/ns register [yourpassword] [your@email.wtf]

obviously replacing the bracketed information (and the brackets) with your password and your personal email address. You will be required to verify through that email address, so please use a real one. In order to login after registering, the command is:

/ns identify [yourpassword]

3) Have fun, and be patient. This is a fairly small community, believe it or not, so unless we announce it openly and mass invite, there will likely not be more than 2-3 people at any given time.

I will be selecting channel operators on an as needed basis, but please don't ask. When I need help, and I know I will, I'll come to you.

DUE TO SERVER MALFUNCTION ON irc.newnet.net,
I have decided to relocate the whole chat to a new server.

irc.transadvice.org

channel is still #nbechat

I just took a look..But I think nobody's onlineSad .. Not sure how the nbechat works though..:p

So sorry. I was in there, but I was busy folding laundry.

(06-09-2015, 06:43 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Good evening, ladies. A while ago, some members from the Breast Growth for Genetic Males section of this board opened an IRC channel. It was dedicated to support, both emotional and factual. I have recently come to be the owner of that room, and I am extending access to everyone. We are all sisters in this journey, regardless of how we were born, and I feel that everyone, genetic male and genetic female, can share wisdom and experience. Or you can just come and relax.

Why would you say that, the above. You were the one that opened it on the old server and never said it was restricted to anyone.

Unless I glossed over the original invite. Original Announcement

Nor this one either. Was that your original intent then????

Ist notice of chat room

(08-09-2015, 01:16 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 06:43 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Good evening, ladies. A while ago, some members from the Breast Growth for Genetic Males section of this board opened an IRC channel. It was dedicated to support, both emotional and factual. I have recently come to be the owner of that room, and I am extending access to everyone. We are all sisters in this journey, regardless of how we were born, and I feel that everyone, genetic male and genetic female, can share wisdom and experience. Or you can just come and relax.

Why would you say that, the above. You were the one that opened it on the old server and never said it was restricted to anyone.

Unless I glossed over the original invite. Original Announcement

Nor this one either. Was that your original intent then????

Ist notice of chat room

The original chat room wasn't mine, and it WAS originally just for the men, which is why it was #gdchat, not #nbechat.

Hello.

I know it's been a while, but I'm in the chatroom now if anyone wants to talk.

Typical, I always see posts about the chat room the following day.

I'm in the chatroom again.

Ladies, would love to chat but we need better directions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon