Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anybody looking beauty accountability buddy?

Hi, I am a newbie to this forum

I was wondering if anyone is looking for an accountability partner to help them with their beauty goals?

(06-09-2015, 01:26 AM)kathygirl Wrote:  Hi, I am a newbie to this forum

I was wondering if anyone is looking for an accountability partner to help them with their beauty goals?

Is there a fee?

I'm looking for someone to be partners with. I have my own goals that I want to achieve and I want to work with someone who is also as committed as I am so we can both achieve our goals.

Good luck then, I wish you success.

I am sure, after a while, you will develop friendship with someone with similar interest. It just make time for peeps to get used to you and warm up to you.

Okay thank you. Part of why I put it up there is because yes I want help but also I know I am very good at pushing people along who want to complete things and I enjoy helping people, although the guiding factor is always how much someone wants something so hopefully at some point. But I thought
i would at least put it out there in case.

(06-09-2015, 05:09 AM)kathygirl Wrote:  Okay thank you. Part of why I put it up there is because yes I want help but also I know I am very good at pushing people along who want to complete things and I enjoy helping people, although the guiding factor is always how much someone wants something so hopefully at some point. But I thought
i would at least put it out there in case.

And that is a good thing, but maybe a little premature since you haven't been here that long.

Just develop friendships and join in a clique, sort of and see what happens.

It is a great Idea to team up with someone, just like IRL going to a gym or whatever.... It's always more enjoyable and productive if you can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon