Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping for an hour a day results?

Hi All,

I was on another thread and some people were saying that they don't believe you can grow form pumping only an hour a day. I;m just wondering if any here has? I am pumping between and hour and 2 hours a day but I simply don't have time to do more. Am I wasting my time? Thanks everyone :-).

(04-09-2015, 08:54 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi All,

I was on another thread and some people were saying that they don't believe you can grow form pumping only an hour a day. I;m just wondering if any here has? I am pumping between and hour and 2 hours a day but I simply don't have time to do more. Am I wasting my time? Thanks everyone :-).

I was certain some here only pumped 15 minutes a side each day and saw results. Personally I think if you have the right internal factorrs, ie circulation etc you would see results relatively quickly like a lot of them. Sadly I was never one of them, but I reckon that's because my circulation has always been pretty bad.

Have you aksed over on noogleberry forum?

Not that I'm a huge fan of noogling, only cause my deep seated fear of the contraption but maybe if you do something to boost your cirucation prior to noogling, ie have a warming circulation boosting tea like ginger, sprinkle of cayenne etc you'd get some good results.
Not that your boobs aren't perfect anyway M!

(04-09-2015, 07:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I was certain some here only pumped 15 minutes a side each day and saw results. Personally I think if you have the right internal factorrs, ie circulation etc you would see results relatively quickly like a lot of them. Sadly I was never one of them, but I reckon that's because my circulation has always been pretty bad.

Have you aksed over on noogleberry forum?

Not that I'm a huge fan of noogling, only cause my deep seated fear of the contraption but maybe if you do something to boost your cirucation prior to noogling, ie have a warming circulation boosting tea like ginger, sprinkle of cayenne etc you'd get some good results.
Not that your boobs aren't perfect anyway M!

I haven't asked on the noogleberry forum as I use a different pump (kangzhu). I get really good swelling so I'm hoping I can keep growing but I just became a bit doubtful after seeing other peoples comments about having to do a few hours a day for results. Its good to know that other people have grown doing less than me thanks hun :-). Ooh that tea sounds yummy. Thanks hun hope every things going well for you :-) xx

Hi Smile I don't think it's a waste of time. I have a Kangzhu set, and when I was browsing around here one day I found a thread that lists all the different herbs for NBE and all the different pumps with instructions. I'll see if I can find it and copy/paste it here. Anyway the author said that she had success with using Kagnzhu for 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week. She recommended leaving them on for 15 minutes, then massaging, then doing another 15 minutes and applying heat.

This is what I've been doing, except I've been using it every night, with the exception of a couple nights when I went out to the bar and got home really late. Anyway, I do it at night before bed the way I described above, then take 50mg of zinc (1 tablet).

Basically, the way I understand it to work in a nutshell is that the suction separates your superficial tissue (fascia) from the skin ever so slightly, which leaves room for new tissue to be built in that area. Cupping is something that I learned about in massage school, and it's pretty cool stuff, it can reduce cellulite and scar tissue too, if it's used often. The Kangzhu pumps are basically just a giant version of Chinese cupping.

Anyway, there are some vitamin deficiencies that can cause regular pumping not to work. The pressure the cups create increases blood flow to the area, but if your blood is not carrying the necessary nutrients to build cells, then it's all for naught. The important ones (that I know of) for cell growth are Zinc, Iodine (I get mine through a pacific kelp supplement capsule, bought on Amazon for about $6), vitamins A and E, and the amino acids L-Lysine, Glutamine, and Arginine. Those last three are the precursors for human growth hormone. Hgh is most active in your body at night, which is why I decided to do my pumping and supplements right before bed.

If you're interested, I've learned that spinach and Maca powder make a great addition to NBE programs because they contain so many important nutrients that will be necessary for breast growth.

Phew, sorry this got kind of long winded, I get excited about this stuff lol. But in short, I am seeing growth with my routine of pumping just 30 minutes a night in conjunction with my healthy diet changes and the zinc and iodine supplements. I don't measure myself with a tape, so I can't really give you specific size increase numbers, but the growth is definitely noticeable, and it's only been between 2-3 weeks since I started this routine.

(26-11-2015, 03:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  

Hi Smile I don't think it's a waste of time. I have a Kangzhu set, and when I was browsing around here one day I found a thread that lists all the different herbs for NBE and all the different pumps with instructions. I'll see if I can find it and copy/paste it here. Anyway the author said that she had success with using Kagnzhu for 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week. She recommended leaving them on for 15 minutes, then massaging, then doing another 15 minutes and applying heat.

This is what I've been doing, except I've been using it every night, with the exception of a couple nights when I went out to the bar and got home really late. Anyway, I do it at night before bed the way I described above, then take 50mg of zinc (1 tablet).

Basically, the way I understand it to work in a nutshell is that the suction separates your superficial tissue (fascia) from the skin ever so slightly, which leaves room for new tissue to be built in that area. Cupping is something that I learned about in massage school, and it's pretty cool stuff, it can reduce cellulite and scar tissue too, if it's used often. The Kangzhu pumps are basically just a giant version of Chinese cupping.

Anyway, there are some vitamin deficiencies that can cause regular pumping not to work. The pressure the cups create increases blood flow to the area, but if your blood is not carrying the necessary nutrients to build cells, then it's all for naught. The important ones (that I know of) for cell growth are Zinc, Iodine (I get mine through a pacific kelp supplement capsule, bought on Amazon for about $6), vitamins A and E, and the amino acids L-Lysine, Glutamine, and Arginine. Those last three are the precursors for human growth hormone. Hgh is most active in your body at night, which is why I decided to do my pumping and supplements right before bed.

If you're interested, I've learned that spinach and Maca powder make a great addition to NBE programs because they contain so many important nutrients that will be necessary for breast growth.

Phew, sorry this got kind of long winded, I get excited about this stuff lol. But in short, I am seeing growth with my routine of pumping just 30 minutes a night in conjunction with my healthy diet changes and the zinc and iodine supplements. I don't measure myself with a tape, so I can't really give you specific size increase numbers, but the growth is definitely noticeable, and it's only been between 2-3 weeks since I started this routine.

Thanks for the response :-). I haven't been checkingthe site enough so I'm sorry I didn't get back to you until now. I'm starting to see a bit of a change now too but let me know how you go. Good luck!!

I have been using the Enhance breast enlargement system for 12 weeks for about 2 to 3 hours a day and I have grown a cup size in 12 weeks. I have read up on so much info on tension induced tissue expansion and you need to use a system that has constant pressure in the dome for at least 2 hours for your body to trigger tension induced tissue expansion. If you do any less time than that then you are simply just swelling your breast and not actually producing new breast tissue. Tension induced tissue expansion will only produce a single drop of new breast tissue each day so it does take a long time to see results. It is also worth mentioning that you need a system that produces constant pressure. Anything that uses pump and release is not going to produce new breast tissue it just causes swelling

(07-12-2015, 10:42 AM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I have been using the Enhance breast enlargement system for 12 weeks for about 2 to 3 hours a day and I have grown a cup size in 12 weeks. I have read up on so much info on tension induced tissue expansion and you need to use a system that has constant pressure in the dome for at least 2 hours for your body to trigger tension induced tissue expansion. If you do any less time than that then you are simply just swelling your breast and not actually producing new breast tissue. Tension induced tissue expansion will only produce a single drop of new breast tissue each day so it does take a long time to see results. It is also worth mentioning that you need a system that produces constant pressure. Anything that uses pump and release is not going to produce new breast tissue it just causes swelling

Can you share any links where you found this information? I'd like to look into it too. I did some googling on the subject and found little or no results that pertained to breast enlargement. Everything that I've read are for Noogleberry and Kang Zhu says 30-60 minutes minimum, except for Brava which is something ridiculous like 10 hours a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon