Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for some help! Please!

Hi all, I'm new here and any help would be very much appreciated! So thanks to this site, I've discovered I may have tubular breasts. I thought they were just very small with big areolas. I've always hated the way they looked but didn't think it was an actual condition or deformity. Also my butt seemed to be the only thing that grew with puberty. Everywhere else on my body I look thin except my bum. It carries a lot of fat and looks odd and out of place. Does the fact that it grew heaps and my breasts didn't, mean anything?
Since learning this I guess I should stop taking Ainterol and applying Must Up. Or wean off them?
Is there something I can take that will hopefully make my breats grow fuller and rounder?
I'm on the depo provera needle and have been for about a year.. Since my period started at 13 it was always very heavy and very painful with lots of spotting. I tried different pills and the implanon and nothing worked until I started getting the depo needle. I rarely get my period now. A doctor told me I most likely have low estrogen levels because of all the breakthrough bleeding I used to have. But now I'm reading that tubular breasts are a result of too much estrogen and not enough progesterone?
I'm so confused and would just like to eventually feel confident about my breasts without dangerous side effects. Thank you!

I'm sure someone who knows the science behind it will come along and answer your questions. I don't see why tubular breasts would mean you need to stop your routine but I've never looked into that so....Huh I'm still learning about hormones and the effects on our bodies but what I do know is the depo shot is progesterone based (synthetic progesterone that is) and from what reading I have done on these things pretty much all synthetic form of hormones tend to do more harm than good, Doctors are too happy to give us this crap without even testing and being certain we are lacking in something. I know that too much of one hormone causes our bodies to make less of the other, so if your getting too much "fake" progesterone there's a good chance you won't be making very much estrogen to counteract it's effects. As for your bum in comparison to beasts, I have no idea sorry, I'd strike a guess at you having more estrogen receptors in your hip/ass area than in the chest, I used to put all my weight on my ass and hips, till I had kids and then it all started going to my tummy Dodgy ive also learned that testosterone and cortisol (from stress) causes fat to deposit around the waist while estrogens puts it in the more womanly areas. In all honesty if I was you, and I wouldn't do this without a lot of research first as I've been wrong a lot along the way, but I would get off the depo, get a hormone test done and get on some herbals to sort things out. If birth control is something you can't be without and condoms are out the question look into a pure form of pueraria mirifica, I know a lot of anything isn't good but a high enough dose of that can stop ovulation therefor I'd say it has potential for birth control. Obviously theres not a lot of evidence to back up my theory there, it's just a theory and that doesn't mean it's even close to correct lol Try and do as much research as you can and you'll find your ready to decide what to do yourself. Research breast pumps too, noogleberry forum has girls on there with tubular breasts and the pump worked well for them. Good luck Smile

Thanks for your input Smile the reason I'm taking birth control has nothing to do with sex, it's because of all the trouble I've had with periods. I would have my period for a week, have a two week break then start my period again. Or I would have my period every three weeks and have spotting four days per week in between with cramps so bad I would not get out of bed. The depo has been the only thing that's stopped the bleeding. That's the only reason I don't want to stop taking it. I don't want to go through all that pain and constant bleeding :\

Have you looked into using vitex? I was doing a fair bit of reading on that last night and I think you really should check it out. Maca is great for period pain, I also suffer horrendous cramps but when I was on Maca I had 2 pretty much pain free cycles, more odd twinges instead of cramps Smile and went from 8-9 day bleed to 4-5, planning on going back to it just for that reason alone, the enery and better mood are just bonuses, and libido!? I was like a woman possessed! Only drawback I found was it cut my cycle to 25 days when I was usually 32 Huh each cycle since has slowly got longer, I'm on the average 28 days now, but bleed days are getting longer too Dodgy.. I really need to go get some more lol should probably wait and see how PM affects my cycle first though

I'll look into it, thank you Smile

Firstly how old are you hun? I had tuberous breasts, mine were a mild case. I've done NBE for years off and on and went from a 32AA to now a 34C/32D. My areolas are still big, but they no longer look odd, since my breasts kinda match now. I wouldn't say they are perfect, they aren't perfectly round... but the improvement compared to how they were is night and day. If you look through my program pages you'll see everything I've done. I think what worked best was of course massage and pumping to shape them, but I think most my growth came from my BO program I did. Unfortunately they don't make Ultra Breast anymore which is the BO I used but there are other brands.

(05-09-2015, 06:36 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Firstly how old are you hun? I had tuberous breasts, mine were a mild case. I've done NBE for years off and on and went from a 32AA to now a 34C/32D. My areolas are still big, but they no longer look odd, since my breasts kinda match now. I wouldn't say they are perfect, they aren't perfectly round... but the improvement compared to how they were is night and day. If you look through my program pages you'll see everything I've done. I think what worked best was of course massage and pumping to shape them, but I think most my growth came from my BO program I did. Unfortunately they don't make Ultra Breast anymore which is the BO I used but there are other brands.

I'm 20 next month. And yeah I just want them to look normal. Not perfect, but round with some shape to them. I'm thinking of trying Swanson's

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon