Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Cream and Cycling?

Hi! I'm new to the forum and thought I would ask a question I wasn't able to find the answers to despite countless hours of sifting through BreastNexus and the internet.

My question is... when cycling with PM capsules, should you also cycle with PM (not PC) breast cream? I've started using Ainterol this month and am on my luteal phase around my 25th day in my cycle and I've stopped taking the capsules the 14th day of my cycle. I just got my Ainterol 2GEN breast cream today so I was wondering if I was able to use this all month, or only use during the same time of the capsules?

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but last month I was using Nature's Way last month which are 150mg capsules, started with one then worked my way up to 2/morning 2/evening. Period was not late. However, with Ainterol, 500mg seems to have messed with my cycle. I use a Lady Comp fertility monitor (have been for over a year now) which measures my basal temperature every morning, and it has not detected a shift in temperature like it normally does. I stopped taking the PM capsules after 14 days, but around this time of the month I usually experience PMS and cramps as a forewarning of the encroaching menstruation. I was getting really bad headaches the first 2 weeks from taking 2 pills, but that was my own stupidity. I didn't think to start with one since I was previously taking 4 pills/day with Nature's Way last cycle, total of 600mg/day. After 4-5 days of migraine headaches I reduced back to 1 capsule/day, and the side effect headache disappeared.

In short I would like to know if 1) PM creams can be used throughout the entire cycle or only the same way as cycling with capsules, and 2) if PM creams combined with capsules will give me the same headaches I had when I was taking 2 capsules.

Sorry for the long post, I tend to ramble on Blush

I have the same concern, hope anybody take the time to answer...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon