Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting BO Program (Swansons)

Im new to the forum and can't seem to find my original post about my past experiences with nbe. Doesn't matter now I guess since I'm just starting with BO. I received it this morning and here's what I am starting with. My body is sensitive to a lot of stuff in general and I have the Nexplanon birth control implant so I'm starting off super slowly. In the past I ramped up really quickly with herbs and it brought on a period.. which hasn't happened since i've had the nexplanon..no bueno. I don't want to go down that road again. Fun fact.. I have two uteruses so periods for me really suck haha.

So here's the plan.
- Swanson's BO 250 mg 2x daily
- NeoCell Collagen 1000 mg daily
-MSM 1000 mg daily
- Hypnosis Daily Session CD at night (who knows if it works but it really helps me sleep lol)
- Maca Root 1 large teaspoon (its a powder I stick it in smoothies)

Below is what I take on a regular basis since my immune system isn't the greatest..
-L-Lysine
-Immune Support with Rose Hips and echinacea
-Multi-Vitamin
-Hair Infinity
**to be perfectly honest I am not religious about taking these unless I'm sick like I am now I just put them up here so I could be as accurate as possible**

I have a noogleberry but I need to switch to the medium cups because I am just now realizing that they should cover more of my chest. When I start nooggling again I'll update this.

Any other suggestions? How much BO should I try to ramp up to? I am a 21 year old biological female.

Oh and where the heck can I buy a tape measure?!
XOXO,
Peace, Love and Lots of Growth!

I saw stay where you are on dosages for at least a couple months and see what happens. A tape measure can be bought at most walmarts, target, etc typically in the craft section, need measurements to properly make clothes so it's typically in the sowing section.

Thank you Anastasia916! I was able to find one. I am so inspired by your success thanks again!

So one week later....

Nothing. I had some swelling from breaking out the old noogleberry but I know I'm not wearing the right sized cups so as soon as I stopped pumping for a day. And poof swelling gone. I havent measured at all because I am determined not to get discouraged, but most people see about .5 inch to an inch per month which would mean .125 to .25 inches a week. I am going to do my best to not measure until the end of the month.

The important part, though, are all the feelings I am NOT having. I am normally pretty perceptive to these things. I can feel myself about to get sick, I could always feel when I was about to start my period. When I tried PM within the first week I could feel the acne coming before my face exploded and on Fenugreek the first week I actually felt some growing pains in my chest before it brought on a period (which I wasn't supposed to get at all because of the Nexplanon). All that being said I don't feel ANYTHING.

So since I only started out with 500 mg a day and most people are having to take their dosage to 1500 mg a day. This next week I am going to take the 250 mg pill 3 times a day, with the msm and collagen once in the morning and at night. Not a drastic change, but at least I will have a good idea of what works for me if I actually does work.

I ordered the medium cups contoured cups to replace the small ones. Hopefully they'll do a better job of getting at the breast tissue hiding in my armpit that I always try to shove inwards lol.

Until next time!!
XOXO

*facepalm* you can't expect results in a week... your body hasn't even had a chance yet to adjust to it. BO does not work the same way herbs to, herbs cause swelling then over time the swelling becomes growth... BO on the other hand puts you back into puberty basically, causing your own body to produce hormones... you can't expect something that takes 7 years (puberty) to be replicated in a week! Give it time. On BB's website it's suggested to do the program for a full 12 months to see results. The thing with BO is once you get growth, it stays, it's not swelling that will go down once you stop it. So again keep going and have patience, stop focusing on it so much.

Blush Anastasia916 I had not even thought about it like that. I expected the same kind of results as I was getting with the herbs. I guess this is a great time to work on my patience lol. I'll do my best to not think about it till its measuring time at the end of the month Smile

Finally got a tape measure!!!
My underbust is 29 inches... Overbust is 31.5..depending on if im supposed to squash down my nipples or not lol.

I've never been measured before. Whenever the Victoria's Secret people ask I literally get heart palpitations and run screaming out of the store lol.

But after googling, I think I might be wearing the wrong bra size. I've been a 32A size well forever. Didn't even know they made smaller band sizes!

Ehhh who knows.

XOXO

UPDATES!!!

Not watching the tape measure is working.

Just to recap,
In the past couple of weeks I have been taking Swanson's B.O 3 times a day.All the other supplements, I try to take them everyday but I don't to be perfectly honest. (Reasons why I sucked at taking my birth control.. I have also been noogling with the small cups which are getting to small now.. I have to order the medium cups but I can't afford it right now... aannnnddd... I've been putting the gluteboost cream I ordered on my bust twice a day and on my butt only once in a while..

Side effects: This acne flair up is pretty awful I've been trying to drink tea but the only tea I could find here was the tazo mint that has peppermint and spearmint in it. I've had to wash my face more often just to keep it at bay. I cramp up (abdominal) sometimes but I just throw on some PC for that.

New Measurements (What we really care about)..
32.5 in (almost 33) over bust.... A whole inch! Whoo Hoo!!
29.5 under bust
26.5 in waist
38 in hip

They really don't look that much bigger, but they feel a little heavier when I am massaging.

XOXO

Wow good job you grew an inch!! Big Grin I would suggest adding Bioperine or Pituitary glandulars to your program. I read in an e-book called the C Cup code that your pituitary gland helps to produce Human Growth Hormone and Prolactin, which are two hormones that will help breast growth! Bioperine helps you absorb nutrients better. I'm taking those in my new program as well. Also protein shakes every day should help!

Happy growing!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon