Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Keeping track

So, I'm new to this. I'm 25 and 5'1 and currently a 32a bra size, any additional boobage I could grow would be great. I have taken the plunge and I'm now on a 3 month programme from NatureDay so I can see what the results are, if any. Starting to feel abit doubtful already and to top it off I cannot believe how bad the liquid tastes! Using this forum to also help me to stick to the programme. I have also been massaging on and off for the past week using flaxseed oil. Fingers crossed! X Big Grin

I first tried the nature day program, it wasnt until I began to massage my breast with their creme that I felt anything was happening.
The drops and pills didn't do a thing.
If you didnt get the creme with your package, I'd suggest you do. I loved the smell and it stayed moist and creamy enough for me to do 10 min of massage.
Bobbi

(21-08-2015, 09:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I first tried the nature day program, it wasnt until I began to massage my breast with their creme that I felt anything was happening.
The drops and pills didn't do a thing.
If you didnt get the creme with your package, I'd suggest you do. I loved the smell and it stayed moist and creamy enough for me to do 10 min of massage.
Bobbi

Thanks for the reply Smile
Yeah I'm not that hopeful to be honest. Don't even know if I'll be able to finish the liquid. I used some of the liquid today mixed in with some flax oil for massage but washed it off after an hour as it kept making me heave Sad
I was using a PM cream by Johom? And after about a week I experienced sore boobs like they were bruised? Unsure if it was having an affect or if I just massaged them too heavily!? Big Grin Anyhow just used that again tonight.

I found natureday worked and pretty quick when I stuck at it, but I panicked and stopped taking it because I was afraid of side effects. The dong quai makes the taste aweful.
I was always impressed by the testimonials because you can tell they are genuine pics and genuine responses. I did purchase the cream once but it had parabens in it so decided not to use it.

(21-08-2015, 10:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I found natureday worked and pretty quick when I stuck at it, but I panicked and stopped taking it because I was afraid of side effects. The dong quai makes the taste aweful.
I was always impressed by the testimonials because you can tell they are genuine pics and genuine responses. I did purchase the cream once but it had parabens in it so decided not to use it.

Thanks for your reply Smile Yeah that's what swayed me towards Natureday, that and it seemed the easier option to be honest. I'm only doing the slow version with the liquid, just taking about 3/4 of a dropper a day, mixing it with water and some orange squash now which has helped with the taste quite a lot. How much were you taking a day? I'm thinking maybe I need to up the amount per day. I also have the bottle of ND pills which I've not started yet.

I have noticed though, even though I have no noticeable growth I have been able to admire and appreciate what is actually there due to checking my boobs all the time in the mirror and through massage. Loving it! Big Grin

This is where I'm currently at. On a 3 month ND programme of liquid then pills. Massage using flaxseed oil as often as I can. Sometimes using Johom pueriria mirifica cream (smells just like heat rub so I think it's fake Dodgy ) for massage.

Underbust: 29"
Bust: 31.5"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ooww, our boobies are very similar even the shape and nipples I think. You have to be a b cup and not an a girl, eheh. Good look with your grow, will keep an eye on your progress Smile We have almost the same age and the same height too.

Wow, nice areola's. It looks like you should naturally be about 2 cups bigger as intended.

Thankyou Blush Apologies for the sideways picture Rolleyes I did buy a new bra yesterday that I got help with the fitting and bought it in a 32b! So possibly, it just seems weird as I've only ever worn 32a's.

I have noticed one nipple is larger than the other. This happened when I had it pierced though so I put it down to that. It's lost alot of it's sensitivity Sad

They feel a little rounder and swollen today? Could be all in my head though Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon