Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bioidential Hormone Therapy and NBE

I started bioidentical hormone therapy in June. One of the things I HAPPILY have noticed is that my breasts got bigger and fuller. They look a lot like they used to look when I was younger and before menopause. Needless to say I am estatic about this and I really wasn't expecting this to happen. I began the BHT for other reasons, partly because after having the blood panel hormone test it showed I was minus 5 in estrogen. :-(

Anyway, about two weeks ago I decided to keep the growth coming. I am using the enhancement kit from Greenbush Naturals, and I'm doing the Chi massage twice a day. I love doing the NBE! I noticed that I am totally aware of my breasts all the time now. I'm listening to binaural beats videos on Youtube, too.

Is anyone else on bioidentical hormone therapy here? Thanks everyone.

I am on biodentical hormones, yet so far have not noticed much of a difference. I have been doing massage, for quite some time, which has resulted in some growth. I am hopeful that I will see some growth. All if my hormone levels were well below normal limits and I am using cremes from a compounding pharmacy.
I am trying to find more information!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon