Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switch to Bigger Domes Without Filling Smaller Ones?

HI everyone!

I've been pumping for over a year with medium Kangzhu domes and I have NEVER filled them.

In the last month, however, I've had my first sign of growth in that the base of my breasts seem to be growing, because now when I pump the skin at the base of my breasts presses against the side of the domes for about 1/2" up.

My question is, although I have gained absolutely no outward growth, should I switch to the large domes because the base of my breasts touch the sides when I pump now? I've heard that can restrict growth but I'm not sure if they have to be even more squished first.

I do have a 28.5" underbust and I have wide set breasts. I think the largest would fit me but I'm not sure if it will hinder any potential outward growth (I've heard that large domes don't contribute to outward growth as well).

Any advice or opinions to help me maximize growth? Personal experience? Thank you!!

I'm in a similar boat to you and I've decided to go larger, too. I'm using a DIY rig and have never filled the cones, but it seems to me that using a too-small diameter may inhibit overall growth. I think the only time the volume matters is once you do actually fill it. I'd pay more attention to cup diameter. As long as it fits your entire breast area, you should be fine. In fact, as I said, I think it probably works better with larger than smaller cups (as long as they fit OK).

Just wanted to chime in that I have already upsized domes without filling them twice because of the base pressing.
It's tricky to get them on when you switch, but it definitely allows for more growth!
Especially if you have a nice shape already and are looking for projection ! Smile

Thank you both. This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Big Grin I will purchase larger domes soon (now I'll have two sets to try to hide Rolleyes ). Good luck growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon