Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underage

Question 

I apologize if this was already asked before hand, but I was wondering, would it be bad to take herbs if you're below 18? I'm 15 and extremely curious. If it's not safe, should I try changing my diet? I don't know, I feel like it won't do any good, I'm only a B cup!!! Sad I wish I was a C or D. I know it's stupid for me to feel insecure about it, but here I am... I have actually been reading this forum for awhile now, I just never got an account till now. Does massaging really do anything? I know it takes a lot of patience to grow. I am wondering if some of you have had tangible results?

Please don't tell me to wait it out, I've basically stopped growing by now. (Haven't grown since basically the day they appeared...) and even some of my friends tease me about it!!! A couple months ago my friend jabbed me in the chest and said "wow I didn't know you had any..." -_- I know I should not be offended, but I was. (though that isn't the only reason why I'm here)

And lastly sorry if this came out wrong or my grammar was bad!!!

(03-08-2015, 02:00 AM)addie Wrote:  I apologize if this was already asked before hand, but I was wondering, would it be bad to take herbs if you're below 18? I'm 15 and extremely curious. If it's not safe, should I try changing my diet? I don't know, I feel like it won't do any good, I'm only a B cup!!! Sad I wish I was a C or D. I know it's stupid for me to feel insecure about it, but here I am... I have actually been reading this forum for awhile now, I just never got an account till now. Does massaging really do anything? I know it takes a lot of patience to grow. I am wondering if some of you have had tangible results?

Please don't tell me to wait it out, I've basically stopped growing by now. (Haven't grown since basically the day they appeared...) and even some of my friends tease me about it!!! A couple months ago my friend jabbed me in the chest and said "wow I didn't know you had any..." -_- I know I should not be offended, but I was. (though that isn't the only reason why I'm here)

--------------------------------------------------------------
You should not take any hormonal herb at your age, unless it is prescribed by a doctor. However, you should make sure that your diet is healthy. There are good books out there on how to deal with peer pressure. Your body will grow thru twenties, and how fast? it usually is genetic. Patience is a virtue.

Its definitely not a good idea to take herbs at your age no.
Im in my 30's and I went from having balanced hormones all my life to messedup hormones and subsequent problems from taking herbs and I took the MILD ones.
We put this together for people like yourself who don't want to take herbs.
Don't take it as gospel its just a few ideas to work with.
Massage would be a great place to start for you at your age, I would have done that had I known about NBE at your age.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

You can always try hypnosis/subliminal/binural beats. Or just massaging your breasts and i've heard that green papaya mixed with milk makes breasts grow, not for sure if its true but i heard a lot about it.

You can eat asparagus, oats, lavender tea and fenugreek together bought from the grocery store. This is a combination that influences different hormone types. This along with other good nutrition. Lavender in other forms is too powerful. The worry is that too much of one hormone can cause serious problems, and developing people react to it more than older people. In small amounts, and done without imbalancing hormones it wouldn't be a problem. Everyone has to be cautious with herbs, but younger people require more caution and smaller amounts.

For instance, too much progesterone can shrink the ovaries, this would be very bad. Too much of any hormone imbalanced with another can cause desensitization and be a higher risk of cancer. A hormone response that is over-sensitized can cause uncontrolled problems, even through otherwise healthy tissue. Too much of one hormone would also limit it's own response. Herbs can influence hormone amounts in the body. The best bet is to use a variety of foods with different properties like those listed above. A weaker hormone influence with a variety of the others is more potent and better than a lot of 1 strong hormone. You'd also have to be conscious of your cycles, because if it is irregular, that is one indication of hormone imbalance.

(03-08-2015, 07:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Its definitely not a good idea to take herbs at your age no.
Im in my 30's and I went from having balanced hormones all my life to messedup hormones and subsequent problems from taking herbs and I took the MILD ones.
We put this together for people like yourself who don't want to take herbs.
Don't take it as gospel its just a few ideas to work with.
Massage would be a great place to start for you at your age, I would have done that had I known about NBE at your age.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

I'm sorry to hear they messed you up Sad and I'm gonna start soon, thanks

and I don't even care about D/E/F cup I just wanna go up to maybe a C. I want to have realistic goals.

(06-08-2015, 09:17 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  You can eat asparagus, oats, lavender tea and fenugreek together bought from the grocery store. This is a combination that influences different hormone types. This along with other good nutrition. Lavender in other forms is too powerful. The worry is that too much of one hormone can cause serious problems, and developing people react to it more than older people. In small amounts, and done without imbalancing hormones it wouldn't be a problem. Everyone has to be cautious with herbs, but younger people require more caution and smaller amounts.

For instance, too much progesterone can shrink the ovaries, this would be very bad. Too much of any hormone imbalanced with another can cause desensitization and be a higher risk of cancer. A hormone response that is over-sensitized can cause uncontrolled problems, even through otherwise healthy tissue. Too much of one hormone would also limit it's own response. Herbs can influence hormone amounts in the body. The best bet is to use a variety of foods with different properties like those listed above. A weaker hormone influence with a variety of the others is more potent and better than a lot of 1 strong hormone. You'd also have to be conscious of your cycles, because if it is irregular, that is one indication of hormone imbalance.

Thanks so much! Also, I am not irregular, but I don't plan on taking too many herbs, it sounds dangerous.
Thumbs Up 

(05-08-2015, 05:19 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  You can always try hypnosis/subliminal/binural beats. Or just massaging your breasts and i've heard that green papaya mixed with milk makes breasts grow, not for sure if its true but i heard a lot about it.

Yeah, I heard about hypnosis, I think it could work, I will definitely try it.

(03-08-2015, 04:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-08-2015, 02:00 AM)addie Wrote:  I apologize if this was already asked before hand, but I was wondering, would it be bad to take herbs if you're below 18? I'm 15 and extremely curious. If it's not safe, should I try changing my diet? I don't know, I feel like it won't do any good, I'm only a B cup!!! Sad I wish I was a C or D. I know it's stupid for me to feel insecure about it, but here I am... I have actually been reading this forum for awhile now, I just never got an account till now. Does massaging really do anything? I know it takes a lot of patience to grow. I am wondering if some of you have had tangible results?

You should not take any hormonal herb at your age, unless it is prescribed by a doctor. However, you should make sure that your diet is healthy. There are good books out there on how to deal with peer pressure. Your body will grow thru twenties, and how fast? it usually is genetic. Patience is a virtue.
That is true, and recently I found out I had a vitamin D deficiency, so I need to eat more anyway.

(03-09-2015, 03:40 AM)addie Wrote:  
(03-08-2015, 04:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

That is true, and recently I found out I had a vitamin D deficiency, so I need to eat more anyway.
=======================================
You are wise for your age. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon