Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, finally decided to make a profile! intro + a quick question?use my

Hi everyone!

I have been wanting boobs my whole life, like I'm obsessed. i first found the breast nexus forum a year or 2 ago, and have educated myself on boobs basically, and all the diffrent methods. i did make an account last year, however , w en i first wanted to grow boobs i was still in my early to mid teens so i could not really do much beside massaging, which is what i did. i think massagin did help a little since i was still going through puberty, as i went up from an A cup to a B cup. i tried massaging again about a month ago, and they feel more firm but i don't believe that for me personally, massaging is enough to go up multiple cup sizes like i wish too. So 2 weeks ago i ordered the Noogleberry, and all i can say is wow. My boobs are so full and actually appear bigger. while i am aware that this is just temporary swelling, i do belive that it will eventually turn into permanant growth. i also try to eat a lot of soy products and flaxseeds, ect. so this leads me into my question, how old must you be untill you can try taking herbs? i am 99% sure i am done with pubery, but i still dont want to get ahead of myself and try anything that could mess me up. i was thinking of just even taking fennegreek or something similar, but like i said i dont want to risk messing anything up.
anyways, sorry about this post being so long but i am just really excited to finally be an active member of the site! thanks for reading and the best of luck to all of you!!!

P.S any tips of tricks you might have in regards of noogleberry or NBE in general would be greatly appricatiated!!! SmileSmileSmile

P.P.S i took some starting pictures from before my noogleberry arrived, and if i casn figure out how to get them from my Iphone to my laptop, i definatley will post

(29-07-2015, 12:36 AM)Rose448 Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I have been wanting boobs my whole life, like I'm obsessed. i first found the breast nexus forum a year or 2 ago, and have educated myself on boobs basically, and all the diffrent methods. i did make an account last year, however , w en i first wanted to grow boobs i was still in my early to mid teens so i could not really do much beside massaging, which is what i did. i think massagin did help a little since i was still going through puberty, as i went up from an A cup to a B cup. i tried massaging again about a month ago, and they feel more firm but i don't believe that for me personally, massaging is enough to go up multiple cup sizes like i wish too. So 2 weeks ago i ordered the Noogleberry, and all i can say is wow. My boobs are so full and actually appear bigger. while i am aware that this is just temporary swelling, i do belive that it will eventually turn into permanant growth. i also try to eat a lot of soy products and flaxseeds, ect. so this leads me into my question, how old must you be untill you can try taking herbs? i am 99% sure i am done with pubery, but i still dont want to get ahead of myself and try anything that could mess me up. i was thinking of just even taking fennegreek or something similar, but like i said i dont want to risk messing anything up.
anyways, sorry about this post being so long but i am just really excited to finally be an active member of the site! thanks for reading and the best of luck to all of you!!!

P.S any tips of tricks you might have in regards of noogleberry or NBE in general would be greatly appricatiated!!! SmileSmileSmile

P.P.S i took some starting pictures from before my noogleberry arrived, and if i casn figure out how to get them from my Iphone to my laptop, i definatley will post

I think if you noogle, you can start herbs too, they probably arent more dangerous for you then breastpumping.

I think it's really wise of you to consider the possible side-effects of taking herbs. I've been trying to do a bit more research in the scientific literature lately and it's actually a little scary how many times things like 'cancer' have popped up around phytoestrogens etc. I really want to understand what I'm taking before I do anything too drastic/extreme.

Noogleberry sounds like a great alternative though. I've got one myself but have trouble getting much swelling to last (I'm pretty small, so there's not much to work with, darn it!).

One tip I have is to noogle while sleeping - you can get a good session in before/while you go to bed! If you get used to it, you can pump up lying on your back and get at least 30 mins in while you fall asleep. I usually wake up momentarily after a while and cast the cups aside in a half-slumber, but it's all about time under suction and the more the better!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon