Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program for DDs - Chiyomilk Alternatives

(03-06-2016, 04:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I hate to mention this but sjw inhibits NBE, it's going in the wrong direction. Think of sjw as an otc antidepressant, albeit an herbal version. Congrats on the recent growth, you deserve it. Wink

St. John's wort is an inducer of cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A enzymes and may reduce the efficacy of oral contraceptives.

The interaction between St John's wort and an oral contraceptive
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14663455/

Hmm interesting. I'm not on any hormonal BC at the moment so I wonder what the effects would be on estrogen in the body. Says no effect on progesterone but if it were to decrease estrogen (including from my cream) that could maybe be why I've seen some growth - I had too much estrogen in my body before and maybe I needed the decrease caused by sjw and other things I was doing to get some balance and thus caused some growth Smile

Thanks for that Lotus Wink something I didn't know about sjw!

found this also - elaborates a little more on what you posted but not sure if it's the most credible source there is
http://surmeno.blogspot.com/2006/03/estr...tions.html

also says ketoconazole increases plasma concentrationsn of estrogen when taken with bcp which is alarming since I was on keto twice before (for two months each time) and my doc knew I was taking bcp too. I read that there was an interaction between the two when I was taking it but didn't know why and I'm surprised my dr still let me take them together.

After much thought,

I think my oily skin issue finally makes sense. Since sjw basically decreases estrogen, i think my ratio of estrogen to testosterone was changed and I didn't necessarily have an increase in testosterone that caused oily skin but rather a decrease in estrogen levels.

I have been drinking 4 cups of spearmint tea a day to lower t but I do worry about the effects on my liver and also maybe my t levels are already optimal and I'm just lowering them.

So this next cycle, which starts soon for me (should be starting my period in two days), I want to use my e cream BUT i think i was starting with too much before even though I used half of the recommended dose. So I'm going to start out real small - maybe a pea-sized amount on day 5 of my cycle and use it throughout while adding PC on day 12 or 14. Then I'll drink less spearmint tea - maybe cut down to two cups a day instead of 4.
I also need another bottle of sjw and I liked the herb's pharm more than nature's answer so I'm going to switch back to that one. Taste was better and I feel like it had a larger effect on me.
Also going to add fennel oil - I want to massage with it. But i need to order it so I'll probably add that next week or so.

Updates to come soon Smile

Oh also I've been trying to find a good bra. I really hate all of my bras lol and I'm still learning a little on how a good bra should fit - I was one of those people who just wore Victoria's SEcret bras for years and in the wrong size! - 34A - GASP - my underbust measurement was probably a 26 then too! lol. No wonder why they never fit...
So I always thought I had shallow and wide breasts because they were small and looked small but now that I have a little more meat on my breasts, I am realizing they are actually very narrow rooted and projected... And the one huge issue I have with my current bras is they ALL cut into my armpits! The straps cut in and then cause this weird gap at the top but it's not because the cup is too big.. I do the swoop and scoop and I have major quadboob in some of them but once I start moving around my straps just dig into me and it's so uncomfortable. I am usually braless or I wear a sports bra. I think it's because the straps are wideset - I read most bras in larger cup sizes are wide set. Also I think I need an open top bra or a demi cup or balconette bra for my shape.

I have been looking into Comexim bras (polish brand) and they do customizations and they're not even that expensive! I haven't received an email back from them yet so hopefully they contact me soon.

Also I wanted to post an updated picture..

I haven't decided if I want to post actual pictures of myself yet so I have been searching for pics that look like me and these are seriously my boob twins! (quadruplets? lol)
My breast shape and size look exactly the same except my nipples are bigger lol - not the areolae - the nipples. And I am probably a little more petite so thinner and shorter.

http://www.bratabase.com/breast-shapes/c048f00L/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updates - minor program tweaks

Last night I started my period! Which I am a little shocked at because I thought I was e dom this month from too much e cream and I thought i wasn't going to start my period on time but then it came - another exact 28 day cycle!! Big Grin
So happy I am finally balanced now.

Yesterday before my period started, i got my fennel oil in the mail and herb pharm sjw (they came super fast!). So I tried out the fennel oil. I searched online for dosages and found that the oil can cause hallucinations and seizures if you use too much so that's good to know but I think the general topical dosage was 2-12 drops but definitely look this up for yourself first.

I have also read fennel can induce menstruation so maybe that helped a little?? Idk it was probably coincidence.
But fennel is also good for calming digestion issues. I just ate lunch yesterday and put some on my breasts and my gurgly stomach felt better too.
Fennel also has estrogenic properties so I want to be careful with combining it with my e cream - definitely staying with a really low dose. I'm thinking of applying a pea sized amount of e cream every day starting on day 5 of my cycle.

So yesterday, I applied about 6 drops total of the oil to my breasts and that was WAY too much! I was so surprised. But I got the most intense tingles and soreness in my nipples ever. I almost wanted to take it off they were so sore! It felt like i put the strongest peppermint lotion directly on my nipples after someone was twisting them for an hour lol.
Also, I didn't know what fennel oil smelled like before but read it smelled somewhat like black licorice and is strong like fenugreek. It is definitely strong stuff! I could almost barely breathe when applying it lol but the smell dissipates a little and then the smell is soothing. It smells like an herbal antiseptic mixed with black licorice. Even hours later my bf asked why our bedroom smelled like black licorice lol.
I washed it off after 30 minutes.

I'll probably apply only 4 drops 30 minutes before showering.
Today I applied 4 drops and the tingling and soreness was a LOT less intense. I could almost barely handle it yesterday.

Results:

I didn't notice any swelling yesterday when I applied it. Although, later at when my bf and i were brushing our teeth he said my boobs look big (through my pj shirt Wink ) But I think that's just from my luteal swelling and he jst finally noticed them lol.

I don't think they have gotten bigger from the fennel oil just yet but this morning when I applied the oil again, they felt heavier and fuller.
Similar to how it felt when i applied fenugreek for the first time.Except with the fenugreek I got some great swelling.

I'm taking a little break from maca during my period. Will resume probably on day 5 of my cycle.
Can't wait for this cycle! I have a good feeling about this one Smile
Happy growing beautiful ladies!

(16-06-2016, 07:47 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Updates - minor program tweaks

Last night I started my period! Which I am a little shocked at because I thought I was e dom this month from too much e cream and I thought i wasn't going to start my period on time but then it came - another exact 28 day cycle!! Big Grin

Yesterday before my period started, i got my fennel oil in the mail and herb pharm sjw (they came super fast!). So I tried out the fennel oil. I searched online for dosages and found that the oil can cause hallucinations and seizures if you use too much so that's good to know but I think the general topical dosage was 2-12 drops but definitely look this up for yourself first.

I have also read fennel can induce menstruation so maybe that helped a little?? Idk it was probably coincidence.
But fennel is also good for calming digestion issues. I just ate lunch yesterday and put some on my breasts and my gurgly stomach felt better too.
Fennel also has estrogenic properties so I want to be careful with combining it with my e cream - definitely staying with a really low dose. I'm thinking of applying a pea sized amount of e cream every day starting on day 5 of my cycle.

So yesterday, I applied about 6 drops total of the oil to my breasts and that was WAY too much! I was so surprised. But I got the most intense tingles and soreness in my nipples ever. I almost wanted to take it off they were so sore! It felt like i put the strongest peppermint lotion directly on my nipples after someone was twisting them for an hour lol.
Also, I didn't know what fennel oil smelled like before but read it smelled somewhat like black licorice and is strong like fenugreek. It is definitely strong stuff! I could almost barely breathe when applying it lol but the smell dissipates a little and then the smell is soothing. It smells like an herbal antiseptic mixed with black licorice. Even hours later my bf asked why our bedroom smelled like black licorice lol.

Today I applied 4 drops and the tingling and soreness was a LOT less intense. I could almost barely handle it yesterday.

Results:

I didn't notice any swelling yesterday when I applied it. Although, later at when my bf and i were brushing our teeth he said my boobs look big (through my pj shirt Wink ) But I think that's just from my luteal swelling and he jst finally noticed them lol.

I don't think they have gotten bigger from the fennel oil just yet but this morning when I applied the oil again, they felt heavier and fuller.
Similar to how it felt when i applied fenugreek for the first time.Except with the fenugreek I got some great swelling.

I'm taking a little break from maca during my period. Will resume probably on day 5 of my cycle.

Omg i laughed my ass off about your BF asking why your bedroom smelled like Black licorice gosh Miss thats so funny!! Did you stopped taking PM btw? Oh and what about SJW...is it bad or good for nbe?HuhBlush

(17-06-2016, 08:29 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Results:

Omg i laughed my ass off about your BF asking why your bedroom smelled like Black licorice gosh Miss thats so funny!! Did you stopped taking PM btw? Oh and what about SJW...is it bad or good for nbe?HuhBlush

Hahaha I know too funny! He hates black licorice too lol.
Yeah I stopped PM a few months ago. I think it's just too strong for me and does more damage than good at least for my body.

I still take SJW Smile I think it has been helping my growth the most. I'm still going with my research on SSRIs and their connection with breast growth. I looked it up after lotus said sjw is bad for growth but even prescription SSRIs work in the same way and can reduce estrogen in the body too and these are the ones that were used in tests to see if they caused breast growth and they did Smile . I think that if you are E dom, sjw will work because it helps reduce estrogen and brings you into balance more. This has been a huge help for me.

I have really been liking this fennel oil too!! Last night and today I noticed my breasts were fuller and last night again my bf said my breasts are looking really big right now. They felt so full today! The only thing I've added is the fennel oil so I know it's from that but could jsut be swelling but I'll take it!

(17-06-2016, 10:04 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  

Results:

Yeah I stopped PM a few months ago. I think it's just too strong for me and does more damage than good at least for my body.

I still take SJW Smile I think it has been helping my growth the most. I'm still going with my research on SSRIs and their connection with breast growth. I looked it up after lotus said sjw is bad for growth but even prescription SSRIs work in the same way and can reduce estrogen in the body too and these are the ones that were used in tests to see if they caused breast growth and they did Smile . I think that if you are E dom, sjw will work because it helps reduce estrogen and brings you into balance more. This has been a huge help for me.

I have really been liking this fennel oil too!! Last night and today I noticed my breasts were fuller and last night again my bf said my breasts are looking really big right now. They felt so full today! The only thing I've added is the fennel oil so I know it's from that but could jsut be swelling but I'll take it!

Hmm maybe SJW works kind off the same as DIM to reduce the bad estrogen(estradiol if im not wrongHuh,the one we do not grow from and that just float around which cann harm us)....I saw Gingko biloba was an anti-estrogen too but still its in some succesfull peoples programs.. I do think at least the right balance keeps us going. Anyhow if you find something interesting id like to knowTongue best thing its working for you!!Big Grin

I btw only use pm topical and its been the best thing working for me together with astaxanthine i think,lol.
But id like to get my hands on some fennel oil now, do you use a essential oil mixed up in another oil? I've never heard of fennel oil around here btw, you bring me on ideasSmile

(21-06-2016, 08:35 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(17-06-2016, 10:04 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  

Results:

Hmm maybe SJW works kind off the same as DIM to reduce the bad estrogen(estradiol if im not wrongHuh,the one we do not grow from and that just float around which cann harm us)....I saw Gingko biloba was an anti-estrogen too but still its in some succesfull peoples programs.. I do think at least the right balance keeps us going. Anyhow if you find something interesting id like to knowTongue best thing its working for you!!Big Grin

I btw only use pm topical and its been the best thing working for me together with astaxanthine i think,lol.
But id like to get my hands on some fennel oil now, do you use a essential oil mixed up in another oil? I've never heard of fennel oil around here btw, you bring me on ideasSmile

Well SJW also increases prolactin which is what fenugreek does too so I think it mostly works in that sense. Massage/stimulating the nipples also increases prolactin which is another essential part of nbe. but maybe you're right about the bad estrogens. I read that it does decrease the effects of hrt medicine so I'm assuming it would decrease the estrogenic effect of pm and other herbs that increase estrogen.
I took gingko for a long time and when I stopped using it, I actually realized I didn't notice a difference when I took it and when I didn't take it lol.
Yeah I agree - balance is everything!

I wanted to try a PM topical! But I couldn't find a good source! Which one do you use? I ended up just using a estradiol/estriol cream instead of the pm. I think topicals are SO much better for me. I bet the PM topical would work too - I just couldn't find a good reliable place to buy it so I gave up on that lol.

And you should give the fennel a try. I measured today and I'm at 34.25. The swelling I've had hasn't even gone down since I started using it. I think the tingles and soreness are a definite sign of the fennel's effects on me.
But I'm not sure about using fennel and pm since both are estrogenic...
I''m using it with my estrogen cream right now but I'm using a very tiny dose of the estrogen cream - like 1/8th the recommended dose lol.
I have just been putting the fennel oil alone directly on my breasts and it's not really oily. It absorbs into my skin really fast and makes my skin feel really soft!
After I let it absorb for 20 - 30 min, I wash it off (because of the smell - otherwise it doesn't feel like there is any residue on your breasts) or you can use another oil to get your massage time in. But I like to put it directly on my breasts alone so more is absorbed.
This is the one I have been using.. fairly cheap too! It's a TINY amount in the bottle but keep in mind I'm only using 4 drops a day!! So it'll definitely last. Today i used 6 drops though. I think I can build my dose up. It wasn't as intense as that first day.
http://www.vitacost.com/natures-alchemy-...-0-5-fl-oz

So I have a sudden obsession with being taller....
I'm average height but would love to be 5'6" even 5'5"! I'm 5'4" right now and 23 - most say you can't grow taller after puberty but they also say you can't grow your boobs after puberty Wink

So I've decided to do some exercises to target growth - cycling and sprints for hgh
and I want to take a glucosamine supplement.
Surprisingly all of these things should help booby growth too!
You need HGH to grow taller and the supplement I want to take has hyaluronic acid and MSM! All good for my breasts

Adding this supplement:
http://www.wellesse.com/our-supplements/...ucosamine/

Taking liquid over pills because the pills are HUGE and I don't want to cause any upset to my stomach. Liquid absorbs better too.

Each dose has:

-2000mg glucosamine (helps build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and joint fluid)
-1200mg chondroitin (anti-inflammatory and improves joint function)
-10mg hyaluronic acid (lubricates joints and strengthens cell structure)
-500mg MSM (improves collagen production Tongue accelerates healing, anti-inflammatory)
-Vitamin D3 (100% DV)

just wanted to add this in case it speeds up my booby growth

Other than that, my boobs are doing well. They seem to be slowly enlarging and I can't wait for the rest of this month!!

You know that H acid might be good for our guts too! You'l have me looking into it now but gutted cause i just did a big iherb order!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon