Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just how far can we go?

Im so into this progression,,but there are questions , 1# maybe the most important one to me,, is Just how far can we go? just how much change/growth this side of Dr, regulated hormonal therapy and surgery,, can we expect? I mean i understand the principles of growth of the female breasts(in women). I understand they have plateaus , and that growth is somewhat regulated. But in us men,, who are building a(sometimes) plant based storehouse of estrogen,,, if we continue that regimen bombarding our bodies with a high level of those estrogen like compounds,, day in and day out for years,,, just where is our growth ceiling ? Is there a place where we have to stop? ,, just how large have men been able to grow their boobs in the past,, are there any sites dedicated to the history behind this obsession. Also question #2 How do we know when we need to back off, can we OD, on Phystrogens? I mean im tucking quite a few of those little boogers under my belt each day. And id prefer (not at this point ) having to get some speech from my doctor,, about the dangers of supplements,, about their unregulated status,. And i guess the third question ,, ( you gotta remember im a newbie) Just what is the ideal method to approach your doctor when you are ready to consider hormone therapy, ,,, i understand a theropist is essential in this process, but how best is it worded so you don't lose your doctors confidence in your bearings? Its very important with my health concerns that my doctor have the utmost trust in my reasoning, and faith in what i tell him.

Used to be many peeps here have said that it's tough for a bio-man to get above a C cup.

But if you look at Lotus's new avatar, that theory is washed out.

I think you will find that the favorite and most accurate answer is .......
Everyone is different and the results depend entirely on you!
Some of us can take PM once a day andsee great results in no time flat, others take it for years with minimal results.
The best thread I have found here is ClaraKays program. She followed the NBE and switched to the HRT for the full treatment. She did a great job of documenting her progress, and you can see how HRT pushed her to the top.
Persevere
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon