Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From barely nothing to full A cup (France) in 2-3 months

Rainbow 

Hello,

I'm new here.

I wanted you to know that your lifestyle could influence your growth hormones in your body. I went from almost nothing to a full A cup within 2-3 months. I had underdevelopped breasts for years. Not surprinsingly, I had a huge delay in my puberty (delay of 3 years minimum). Small size, extremely small breasts, until I am 22 years old, today.

I was on an average of 1800cals a day diet for years. Then, at 22, I switched to a 3000cals diet (high carb low fat vegan diet, the diet of "Freelee Banana girl on youtube"), and my boobs grew up instantly. It would never happenned before, on a meat-based diet, I would say, unhealthy for human bodies on long-term.

How does this really work ? 3000cals are from carbohydrates foods almost exclusively (bananas, dates, mangos or any other fruits, potatoes, rice, quinoa, or any high carb food - check cronometer). It's 80% minimum from carbohydrates, and 10% max from fat, 10% max from protein.
I gained confidence, this diet is delicious, you can eat unlimited glucose and it heals your body => HIGH CARB LOW FAT VEGAN = HEALTHY. But you have to cut animal products and high fat or junk foods which are really unhealthy on long-term.

This diet is not a restriction diet. It's a lifestyle. Well, the basics of the lifestyle are :
Glucose (2500cals from carbohydrates for women minimum a day)
Water (2-2,5L a day)
Sleep (early nights, 9h minimum)
Exercise (moderate)

It will release growth hormones long-term, your body will heal physically and mentally.
And breasts grow up too, especially if they are undevelopped.

Since I'd like to know if it is possible to grow my boobs more (like B or C), I will try massages (inward rotations) for at least one month.

Do you think we have to take and rotate breasts without sliding, or just sliding hands on breasts ?

Anyone's got success with massaging ? I began yesterday.

Thank you !

Hey girl Smile

I am too a hclf vegan girl Big Grin and I love it. I am vegan since 4 years but hclf vegan since March 2015 only. Unfortunately my boobs didn't grow further since I switched to hclf but I am already 35 years old. I eat around 2500 kcal per day, which is enough for me.

I became a vegetarian when I was only 6 years old, because of my older sister who saw a documentation about a slaughterhouse in german tv! However I was still eating dairy products and eggs for many, many years because I simply did NOT know about the cruelty then. I just hope there would be more informations (in tv, newspapers etc) about how bad the poor animals are treated, how bad meat and dairy is for the health and how much it harms the planet etc. Of course this won't happen because of the cruel dairy and meat industry! We can just try to spread the message on social media (you too have an Instagram account?) and on different forums.

Massage helped me with breast growth when I started my NBE journey, so yes try it!

Good luck girl and never stop to spread the message about veganism! Smile

Oh what I forgot: Do you know "fullyrawkristina"? She is a fully raw vegan since 10 years now and I think she is 28. She had small boobs in the past but since switching to the raw vegan lifestyle she gained some weight and her boobs exploded. Big Grin I guess she is a D/E cup now and she looks really great and healthy. She thrives on fruits and veggies! I bet you know her but if not, here is her youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FullyRawKristina

Im looking at her video now. I see what you mean about the boobs. Goodness Id say definitely more than a D cup. But she looks so "clean and fresh" doesn't she.
I was just thinking this morning how much we need to change our diet in my family. I had a spinach carrot smoothie with kale powder last night because I didn't have any greens for dinner and I felt really fresh afterwards (didn't notice any bloating) and this morning I had a good clean out too. Im making my girl skull some back each day when I make them too.

(24-07-2015, 08:28 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im looking at her video now. I see what you mean about the boobs. Goodness Id say definitely more than a D cup. But she looks so "clean and fresh" doesn't she.
I was just thinking this morning how much we need to change our diet in my family. I had a spinach carrot smoothie with kale powder last night because I didn't have any greens for dinner and I felt really fresh afterwards (didn't notice any bloating) and this morning I had a good clean out too. Im making my girl skull some back each day when I make them too.

Yes I saw the video Peggy posted too, and thought the same as you Ella about how fresh she looks. And I wanted to add that I experienced the same with my skin when I started eating vegetables like I do now....My skin became less dull and more bright and a better color as well.
And I experience the freshness coming over you after eating a salad or even more when I drink lemon juice too.
I think it's good that you let our girl eat all the goodness, and give her a chanche to straight awway grow breasts and a healthy body.
I push veggies between the bites of my son as well when I'm feeding him. He doesnt like a lot yet unfortunatelySad But he's young almostly 2 so he has enough time. Though I think meat is healthy for us as well, I'm not convinced about veganism, but maybe its because I like meat:p
But more then a D-cup? We are talking about the same girl with the black hair right? Because I think she is a D and not more or a E:p

Further I want to wish you goodluck Vixy, I really like hearing story's about healthy eating-and about foods and their impacts.

Hi ^^

I haven't post here for quite long, thank you for your answers. Glad to see there are open-minded people here ! Big Grin

Yes I know Kristina, she was the first person who inspired me.

Okay, I must definitely try the massage for several weeks/months I guess.

u said u change your diet to higher cal, do u eat more or eat food with higher cal?
i would like to eat more, but its impossible for me to eat more when im full. Also, when im too full, i feel very sleepy! And my belly bloats for a long long time. Do u have this problem too?

Hi Laurel Smile

I had this digestion issue for a long time.
If you write : "raw till 4 faq" in Google you'll find what I am talking about.
Feeling tired or bloated usually :
It is because
-too high fat in your meal
-if it was high carb low fat, your digestive tract need to heal because high carb high calories coming 80%-90% from carbs are what humans are designed for to thrive.

(20-01-2016, 09:45 AM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Laurel Smile

I had this digestion issue for a long time.
If you write : "raw till 4 faq" in Google you'll find what I am talking about.
Feeling tired or bloated usually :
It is because
-too high fat in your meal
-if it was high carb low fat, your digestive tract need to heal because high carb high calories coming 80%-90% from carbs are what humans are designed for to thrive.

Hi so you eat raw till 4pm? I had a look at the site and it's originated from my country, one of our local girls promoting it- cool Smile

But I've tried eating mostly raw and it makes my bloating really bad.

How did you mAke raw till 4 work for you?

Hi Vixy, I'm having trouble imagining 3000cal without meat or junk food. I am underweight myself and been trying to gain overall weight without success T___T

Would you mind giving me an example of your meals in one day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner? I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon