Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NLH's Program - Advice please to make it better ?

Hello everyone,
After trying NBE unsuccessfully a couple of times, i decided to further my knowledge on the subject and start again.
i am 32, I have no children. Here are a few facts that I have now understood about myself and NBE in general:

-Massage is hugely important - DAILY !
-Diet is huge as well (low carbs, high protein, healthy fats)
- The liver needs to be in top condition (Can be help with raw carrots eating, clean eating, green tea, milk thistle,...)
-My body type (more fats on the lower body, very skinny on top) suggests I have lower progesterone than oestrogene - this was confimed by a blood test.
- i have low oestrogene and even lower progesterone
- Cortisol must be kept at a low level - otherwise the fat - instead of going to your boobs will get on your belly, the same goes if you are oestrogene dominant and take phytoestrogenic herbs instead of balancing with progesterone

Therefore you need to take care of your adrenal glands - Vitamin C/ Parsley tea/ meditation relaxation/ get more sleep/ increase your magnesium/ get regular sauna, hammam, massages to relax/ cut coffee and chocolate

Today is the first day of my periods so this is what I have started with - a very simple programme:

- Morning on empty stomach
600mg fenugreek
1 dropper Fennel liquid extrqct
1 dropper Red clover liquid extract
2 Tablespoon maca
1 Spearmint tea

Lunchtime
600mg fenugreek

Night
600mg fenugreek
1 Spearmint tea

From Day 5 to end of my cycle, I will add on top of this PC on a daily basis

MASSAGE
I massage and Noogle for 2 hours per day

DIET
Massively reduces carbs and sugars
Drink Green or parsley tea during the day
Increase healthy fat with peanut butter, nuts, coconut and olive oil

GYM
I do weighlifting 3x/week
I will not do HIIT at this stage as my cortisol is very high

OTHER THINGS
I try to meditate, do breathing exercises, go to sauna or hammam
I will also start to do intermittent fasting to increase my growth hormone as suggested by Lotus

I don't want my body to get used to the programme - is there anything else i should do ?

Can I take the herbs simultaneously as the PC ?
I am looking to increase to a C Cup, is it realistic ?

i hope I have not bored anyone here, but I guess we are all in this together !

This is my boobies pic now ....so depressing but we are marching there

Lots of Love xx

Hello there, welcome to the forum Smile hope you find a lot of useful info here, I sure did. Your program is simple, possibly you should add an anti-dht like saw palmetto if you have high testosterone. Or add some MSM with vitamin C that will produce more collagen. You can also add pumping (noogleberry) for even quicker results.

Happy growing!

They actually look pretty nice for being JUST a start-up!
I wish you MUCH success!!!!

I personally wouldnt cut out carbs. I dont know why you are choosing to do that, ofcourse you must have your reasons. But IMO carbs are an imprtant part of our food, especially for NBE its important that you have some slow acting carbs so your body can use all the other beneficial nutrients for building instead of burning.
Wish you goodluck in your program further!Smile

Yes that is a good question actually.

Lotus says that we should be keeping carbs at a low level.
But If I remember correctly Carbs/Sugars increase Insulin
Insulin is also responsible for fat storage

So Insulin + Cortisol = Belly Fat
and

Insulin + Oestro + Progesterone should = Increased boobage ?

Lotus - Could you please help us here ?

(24-07-2015, 05:44 PM)HAPPYFRENCHY Wrote:  Yes that is a good question actually.

Lotus says that we should be keeping carbs at a low level.
But If I remember correctly Carbs/Sugars increase Insulin
Insulin is also responsible for fat storage

So Insulin + Cortisol = Belly Fat
and

Insulin + Oestro + Progesterone should = Increased boobage ?

Lotus - Could you please help us here ?

Visceral fat = DHT, in other words it's prevents boob growth. Protein, healthy fats, GH+IGF-1, IGF-2+3, E2, prolactin, progesterone, free testosterone, aromatase, dopamine, exercise produces breast growth. Imo you get the IGF naturally 2 ways, HIIT(high intense interval training) and intermittent fasting (12-14 hours, 3- days a week), supplements can help like MSM and L-arginine, L-Dopa , L-tyrosine.

Vitamin D helps increase IGF-1(insulin growth like factor), without IGF you can forget about breast growth, cuase you'll only get minuscule results.

IGF-=sleep (stage 3 & 4)
Protein (high intensity)
Exercise

Insulin-like growth factor I is essential for terminal end bud formation and ductal morphogenesis during mammary development.

Abstract
Previous studies from this laboratory have emphasized the essential role of GH in pubertal mammary development and shown that insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) was capable of substituting for GH in this process in rats and mice. The present study shows that, even when GH is present, no mammary development is possible unless IGF-I is present. IGF-I(-/-) null female animals were found to have significantly less mammary development than age matched wild-type controls (P <0.006) using several endpoints including the number of terminal end buds or TEBs (1.3 vs. 7.3), percent of the fat pad occupied by glandular elements (6.5 vs. 100), and number of ducts (15 vs. too numerous to count). That the deficiency in mammary gland development was related to the absence of IGF-I was underscored by the observation that des (1-3) IGF-I administration to IGF-I(-/-) null animals for 5 days caused significant mammary gland development as measured by TEB formation and branching of ducts. The number of TEBs rose from a mean of 1.3 in controls to 20.5 without added E2 (P < 0.009), and from 1.7 to 21 when des (1-3) IGF-I was given together with E2 (P < 0.006). The number of ducts increased significantly from a mean of 12 to 27 in response to IGF-I and E2, and from 15 to 24.5 with IGF-I alone. In contrast, administration of human GH with E2 had no stimulatory effect on mammary development in these animals, indicating that the full effect of GH in this process is mediated by IGF-I. To determine whether IGF-I was also responsible for further ductal morphogenesis, we administered des (1-3) IGF-I + E2 to the knockout animals for 14 days and compared the effects of this combination of hormones on mammary development with those observed after 5 days. We found that there was a significant increase from 5 to 14 days in the number of TEBs (mean: 21 vs. 41) and the area of the mammary fat pad occupied by glands (mean: 10 vs. 20%). There was elongation and thickening of the ducts which accounted for the increased area that was occupied by ductal structures. There was no significant increase in the number of ducts. However, there was the appearance of a large number of buds along the length of the ductal structures, suggesting the beginning of side branching. These results suggest that IGF-I, when given along with E2, is responsible for ductal morphogenesis.

Estradiol enhances the stimulatory effect of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) on mammary development and growth hormone-induced IGF-I messenger ribonucleic acid.

Abstract
Pubertal mammary development in the rat is largely dependent upon GH and estrogen. We recently showed that insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) can substitute for GH in inducing mammary development in male rats, suggesting that IGF-I mediates GH action. The present study investigated whether IGF-I, like GH, required estradiol (E2) to act or whether IGF-I could substitute for both GH and E2. The effects of IGF-I were tested in the presence and absence of E2. Elvax pellets containing IGF-I or des(1-3) IGF-I were implanted into right lumbar mammary glands of sexually immature, hypophysectomized, oophorectomized female rats, with control BSA-containing pellets in the contralateral glands. After 5 days, both lumbar mammary glands were removed and examined in whole mounts for mammary development by counting terminal end buds and alveolar structures. E2, administered in SILASTIC brand capsules, had no independent effect on mammary development. In the absence of E2, des(1-3) IGF-I had a small, but significant, independent effect on mammary development; native IGF-I was ineffective. The addition of E2 significantly enhanced the effects of IGF-I and des(1-3) IGF-I on mammary development, similar to that noted when E2 was given along with GH. We also studied the effects of E2 and/or hGH on mammary gland IGF-I messenger RNA (mRNA) in hypophysectomized castrated male animals. E2 alone did not increase mammary gland IGF-I mRNA concentrations, but E2 enhanced the effect of hGH on IGF-I mRNA by 4- to 6-fold. These studies indicate that IGF-I can have a small independent effect on mammary development, but like GH, E2 is required for a full effect. They also indicate that E2 is capable of synergizing with GH in the production or expression of IGF-I mRNA, and that the action of E2 on mammary development may take place at multiple sites. If locally produced IGF-I does indeed mediate the action of GH in mammary development, then although E2 is capable of enhancing the effect of GH on IGF-I mRNA, its major effect in mammary development occurs after IGF-I is produced.

Since both IGF-1 and vitamin D are expressed throughout the body and have a broad spectrum of effects, the interplay between the two hormones is complex.

A positive correlation between serum concentrations of IGF-1, 25(OH)D and 1,25(OH)2D has been "repeatedly demonstrated" in healthy patients, the researchers wrote, adding that evidence indicates the association is at least in part causal.
Specifically, vitamin D has been shown to increase circulating IGF-1 and IGF binding proteins (IGFBP-3), while administration of growth hormone and IGF-1has been shown to increase vitamin D levels in several studies, they reported.
http://www.medpagetoday.com/Endocrinolog...logy/40932

Wow Lotus,

You are the living encyclopedia of this forum !
Thank you so much !

You make all these scientific info accessible for everyone - than you so very much for your availability and precious help !

Don't get hung up on how doing HIIT raises cortisol, stress raises cortisol (id be more concerned about that). Free testosterone will synthesize to E2 if you block 5 AR.

The trade your looking for is growth hormones, then you Parallel GH's with the rest of the program and you'll see more results.

Get growth hormones naturally and it will save your money and your health.

Lotus,

i am not too sure how to thank you - actually i am starting to think that we should all chip in and get you one of these diamonds bra from Victoria's secret.

OK so based on your radvice I will slightly tweak my programme
Remember that according to my test I have:

High Cortisol
Low oestrogene
Even lower progesterone

- Morning on empty stomach
600mg fenugreek
2 Tablespoon maca
1 Spearmint tea =====> I will change this to 1x Saw Palmetto pill as I hear this is a more potent DHT blocker
ADD 1 capsule vitamin D3 =====> The idea is to Increase IGF-1, i live in a very grey European capital so we do not get the sun very often - I definitely don't get any vit D from the sun !

Lunchtime
600mg fenugreek
1 dropper Fennel liquid extract

Night
600mg fenugreek

From Day 5 to end of my cycle, I will add on top of this PC on a daily basis

MASSAGE
I massage and Noogle for 2 hours per day

DIET
Massively reduces carbs and sugars =====> Eliminate completely REFINED SUGARS but keep wholegrains
Drink Green or parsley tea during the day ====> for the adrenal glands
Increase healthy fat with peanut butter, nuts, coconut and olive oil

GYM
I do weighlifting 3x/week
I will not do HIIT at this stage as my cortisol is very high ======> Do HIIT 1x week as i don't want to burn too much calories (I need the fat to get in my boobs)

OTHER THINGS
I try to meditate, do breathing exercises, go to sauna or hammam
I will also start to do intermittent fasting to increase my growth hormone as suggested by Lotus

Lotus - Could you also please provide some guidance about my 3 questions below ?
I don't want my body to get used to the programme - is there anything else i should do ?

Can I take the herbs simultaneously as the PC ?
I am looking to increase to a C Cup, is it realistic ?

If you girld have any more ideas they are all welcome

From Noogle and massage, I have started to experience firmness in my breast, I do the fat transfer massage that i mix with Chi.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon