Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

almost ready to buy my herbs, couple questions

Hey all! Thanks for stopping to read my post. I am ALMOST ready to place my order for my herbs, but I have a few questions first. I haven't taken a saliva hormone test, but I've taking 3 only survey/tests and they all suggest that I have low progesterone levels and cortisol deficiency and high androgens. My estrogen results where a little confusing. I was given both a high and low estrogen level by 2 tests. The 3rd test suggested I may have estrogen dominance cause by low estrogen and even lower progesterone.

I was planning on using fenugreek, red clover, wild yam, hops, and fennel. Should I avoid any of these or switch any of them for another herb? I thought of maybe switching fenugreek for goats rue, but goats rue is so damn expensive. Any advice, tips, or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Booby love to all!

I don't know why you want to buy the \wildyam, but if is for the progesterone It might not be effective. Search on wildyam progesterone and something called like(i thought) diosgenin. It ''possibly'' cant be converted in the body.
Further it looks good. You can additionally buy PC-cream for the progesterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon