Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

LOOK, Mr. Doggie!!!! I SAID, Christmas is a HAPPY time!!!!

(05-09-2015, 08:46 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(05-09-2015, 08:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

LOOK, Mr. Doggie!!!! I SAID, Christmas is a HAPPY time!!!!
HA HA I know. I'm a sucker for cutsie animal pics

A riddle:
Two men in a boat with only two cigarettes between them, but no matches! How do they manage to smoke?

(06-09-2015, 12:34 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  A riddle:
Two men in a boat with only two cigarettes between them, but no matches! How do they manage to smoke?
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's the best time to quit-Smile

Hmm ok well they have an outboard so my anaylitical brain figures they might be light it from the exhaust comin out back of the outboard??

Use a flare...

Is it a dinghy or a motorboat... Does it have a gas cooker?

Come on what's the answer. .

They throw one cigarette overboard and make the boat a cigarette lighter!

(06-09-2015, 03:48 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

They throw one cigarette overboard and make the boat a cigarette lighter!

Lol nice one

Cute animal stories, hunh? How's this one?

One sunny day, a white rabbit was hopping along in the woods looking for a good place to shit. He found a nice tree to take care of business next to, crouched down and started to make black jelly beans. (That's where they come from, just so you know!)
Next thing you know, a big brown bear comes strolling along through the woods also looking for a good place to shit. He saw the rabbit taking a dump and figured that was a good place for him, too. So, he got near the rabbit a started dropping HIS load. The rabbit looked at the bear, then looked away. The bear looked at the rabbit, then looked away. The bear said to the rabbit, "Do you ever have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit said, "No, never".
With that, the bear reached over, grabbed the rabbit and wiped his ass with him!

(06-09-2015, 09:23 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Cute animal stories, hunh? How's this one?

One sunny day, a white rabbit was hopping along in the woods looking for a good place to shit. He found a nice tree to take care of business next to, crouched down and started to make black jelly beans. (That's where they come from, just so you know!)
Next thing you know, a big brown bear comes strolling along through the woods also looking for a good place to shit. He saw the rabbit taking a dump and figured that was a good place for him, too. So, he got near the rabbit a started dropping HIS load. The rabbit looked at the bear, then looked away. The bear looked at the rabbit, then looked away. The bear said to the rabbit, "Do you ever have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit said, "No, never".
With that, the bear reached over, grabbed the rabbit and wiped his ass with him!

Ha ha thanks wap. Needed a laugh

Ditto. Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon