Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

(29-08-2015, 03:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  But you fuck one goat....!
------------------------------------------
@hannah:
Are you sure your finished? Havent came by the laughing part yet..Huh
---------------------------------------------------
Well, I think the poor guy in the village is now called Luigi the goat F..ker Smile

[/quote]

Oo ha ha ofcourse, I'm so bad at getting jokes. I thought he said to the women to go fuck a goat.

(29-08-2015, 04:30 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Oo ha ha ofcourse, I'm so bad at getting jokes. I thought he said to the women to go fuck a goat.
Now, THAT'S funny!!

(29-08-2015, 12:37 PM)Anonymy Wrote:  Kerry was the joke. Always waffling and he lost. Tongue

A lady is on vacation and visiting a beautiful Italian fishing village. In the evening she decides to go to the bar in the hotel and watch the sunset. The hotel sits up on a bluff overlooking the village and just has a spectacular view. She is almost alone in the bar except for a local man drowning his sorrows but she just enjoys to view and a nice drink. A little while goes by and the local man, obviously drunk looks over at her and starts a monologue. It goes like this.
Italian man:
"You see the boats in the harbor? There are 100 boats in the harbor. Guess how many boats Luigi built (pointing at himself). Luigi built 75 boats. But do they call me 'Luigi boat builder?' No!"

You see the bridges that cross the river? There are 20 bridges that cross the river. Guess how many bridges Luigi built. Luigi built 15 bridges. But do they call me 'Luigi the bridge builder?' No!"

You see the houses down there in the village? There are 300 houses in the village. Guess how many bridges Luigi built. Luigi built 200 houses! But do they call me 'Luigi the house builder?' No!"
But you fuck one goat....!

lol yeh I got it, took me a second though, its quite funy, thanks Smile

(29-08-2015, 08:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-08-2015, 12:37 PM)Anonymy Wrote:  Kerry was the joke. Always waffling and he lost. Tongue

A lady is on vacation and visiting a beautiful Italian fishing village. In the evening she decides to go to the bar in the hotel and watch the sunset. The hotel sits up on a bluff overlooking the village and just has a spectacular view. She is almost alone in the bar except for a local man drowning his sorrows but she just enjoys to view and a nice drink. A little while goes by and the local man, obviously drunk looks over at her and starts a monologue. It goes like this.
Italian man:
"You see the boats in the harbor? There are 100 boats in the harbor. Guess how many boats Luigi built (pointing at himself). Luigi built 75 boats. But do they call me 'Luigi boat builder?' No!"

You see the bridges that cross the river? There are 20 bridges that cross the river. Guess how many bridges Luigi built. Luigi built 15 bridges. But do they call me 'Luigi the bridge builder?' No!"

You see the houses down there in the village? There are 300 houses in the village. Guess how many bridges Luigi built. Luigi built 200 houses! But do they call me 'Luigi the house builder?' No!"
But you fuck one goat....!

lol yeh I got it, took me a second though, its quite funy, thanks Smile
I saw it comin' about 2/3 of the way in!

This was told by Peter Falk (Columbo)

Back in the 1800's, in France, they were looking for a bell ringer at the Notre Dame. One day, this guy with no arms comes to apply for the job, so, he goes to see the Monsenior. Upon seeing the guy, the Monseior asks him how he intends to ring the bells since he has no arms?? The guy insists he be taken up to the bell tower to show him. They both climb ALL the way up to the tower about 300 feet above the ground. Once there, the guy goes to the back of the tower to get a running start, runs at top speed towards one of the bells and leaps at the bell and smacks it with the side of his face!! The huge bell makes a GORGEOUS sound!!!! The Monsenior is SO pleased, he hires the guy on the spot!!
After a few weeks on the job, the bell ringer climbs to the bell tower to get ready to ring the bell, he goes to the back of the tower, takes a running start, leaps towards the bell and accidentally misses the bell and leaps RIGHT out of the tower and plummets to his death!! A crowd gathers below to see what happened!! A policeman shows up and asks if anybody knows who he is. One of the members of the crowd says, "I don't know his name, but his face rings a bell!"

So, now, they need another bell ringer. They put out an ad and ANOTHER armless guy answers the ad!! It's the other guy's twin brother! The Monsenior CAN'T believe he could be so lucky, so, they go upstairs to the tower for another audition and, like his brother, he takes a running start, leaps and smacks the bell with the side of his face and, again, it makes a BEAUTIFUL sound and he's hired on the spot!!
A few weeks later, he goes to the tower to ring the bell, takes his usual running start, leaps to hit the bell, but, like his twin brother before him, misses the bell, goes RIGHT out the tower and plummets to his death below!! Again, a crowd gathers, and the same policeman shows up and askes if anybody knows this man. Someone in the crowd says, "I don't know his name, but, he and the other guy are dead ringers!!"

Oh, my goodness WAP. I got tears in my eyes from laughing. You are hilarious. Smile

(30-08-2015, 01:29 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Oh, my goodness WAP. I got tears in my eyes from laughing. You are hilarious. Smile

Thank you! I try.

Did you hear about the gay termite?
He only eats mail boxes.

(05-09-2015, 05:21 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Did you hear about the gay termite?
He only eats mail boxes.
--------------------------------------------------------
Smile Thanks.....

[attachment=10231][attachment=10232]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon