Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogle newbie- results in two months!

Hi, I posted before on the forum last year when I first started taking pm. I wasn't very consistent though and lost interest in taking them because i was discouraged. But two months ago I decided to give it another go and I'm so happy to see a change. The pictures of when I was smaller was taken last year and that was the size they remained until two months ago. I'm so excited that I finally see some after an hour of noogling each day and taking 2 pm pills in the morning. My breasts are much fuller I've moved up one cup. I didn't change my diet but I have put on about 1.5 kg since I started taking the pm mostly around my ass and my boobs. So I can't complain really! Smile I have a problem though. I tried taping my nipples but somehow they still grew a bit bigger. Do you girls have other solutions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow absolutely beautiful! Huge progress and in just two months... How was your bra size before and what's your bra size now? If I may ask Smile
I'm jellyyyy youve got such a nice shape! Enjoy Smile

omg that is gr8 progress . I read something about putting small balls in the domes before you pump but I will lie if I say I know any more thn that . but your boobs are gr8 .

Wow you have great boobs and a tiny waist too. You must look killer in a little black dress!

(12-07-2015, 07:22 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Wow absolutely beautiful! Huge progress and in just two months... How was your bra size before and what's your bra size now? If I may ask Smile
I'm jellyyyy youve got such a nice shape! Enjoy Smile

Thanks for the kind words! Means so much to me ladies. Especially since I've always felt insecure about my breast shape and the size of my areola and nipples. I was wearing a 32c before even though my the best fit was 30d because it's hard to find bras here that have a 30 band. Now I'm wearing a 32d, which fits very well. However, I'm bottom heavy and my breasts sit low on my chest so it really depends on the cut of the bra. For me, balconettes work best.

This is probably a stupid question but what is "pm"? Very nice results by the way.

HI hun. Fab results! I'm just wondering how often and how long your pumping session would last. I'm doing it at the mo but I tend to get bruising around my breasts a little bit even though I don;t go to hard on them. I want to do it every day but I feel that if it's bruising I shouldn't dump every day. Thanks Mhairi

(04-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Cindy_W Wrote:  This is probably a stupid question but what is "pm"? Very nice results by the way.

That's an understandable newbie question. "Pm" stands for Pueraria Mirifica, a plant-based supplement used by many people here. Learn more about it in this thread on it: http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Personally I think large nipples come with the territory of larger breast to an extent. You don't just grow SOME places and not others, the whole area expands and is filled with new tissue growth underneath the surface. Besides, big nipples is kinda what separates fake boobs from real ones soooo i'd learn to see the positive in it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon