Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gaining muscle while on herbs? Also should I weight til my goal weight to start

Has anyone done a muscle building program while on herbs and had success with both? My husband says it's counterproductive because all of the hormones from the herbs won't create the right environment for building muscle because things like estrogen and progesterone will be increased while testosterone is decreased which is exactly what you don't want when building muscle. I just don't want it to take me several years to get to my goal body because different things I want to do require different hormonal environments so I have to focus on one goal first and then the next. So has anyone had any success with doing both at the same time that were neither newbie gains or just a muscle pump?

Also I'm currently losing weight. My starting weight was 165 (I'm 5ft 2.) I'm currently 140. My goal weight is 115. I was going to start BO and massage at 135lbs because I figured 20lbs wasn't a huge deal as far as waiting goes.
The reason I chose BO was because I had an eating disorder since before I started puberty and all throughout puberty (I've been completely recovered now for 2.5 years) and I think it really screwed up my breasts because they just feel completely different (the smaller one feels less full but not just because it's smaller I don't know how to explain it and regardless of how much weight I lose or gain it just does not change which is why the change in the appearance is more drastic when I'm at a higher weight (the smaller one will always remain an A, but when I'm heavier my bigger one will be a big B but when I'm skinny they are almost equal.) I've tried other herbs in the past with no change at all to my small boob and I even tried just massaging my smaller one for 7 months with no change at all and I think BO is my only hope for the smaller one (besides surgery which isn't an option.) Like maybe by getting a second chance at puberty which I screwed up the first time it will fix whatever I screwed up which will allow my smaller boob to actually respond. If BO doesn't work I'm just going to reside myself to having small boobs because having two A cups that look almost even (when I'm skinny) is better than working really hard just to have an A and a large C.

Anywayyyys, I got a little off track but felt the need to explain why I chose BO. Can I do BO while losing the last 20 lbs and still make progress or should I wait until the last 10lbs or even my goal weight?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon