Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Reversal and Talk <3

Tongue 

Hi guys. (Sorry just realized I should have posted in the biological male section, sorry mods!)

I was a silent lurker here. I started PM earlier this year and was taking it on and off for the last 6 months (light dosage) to see how it affected my mood and what physical changes would happen... Reason I took PM is because I've had difficultly with getting HRT here in the UK.

I've had bad gender dysphoria all my life and wanted to give "estrogen" or in this case "pm" a trial run to see how I felt.

Sadly, I've felt worst taking it - I've not been able to deal with the ups and downs especially. In addition I've grown breast buds (which I originally wanted) but now I have them and it makes me feel REALLY uncomfortable and uneasy knowing they are there, yet my gender dysphoria is still clearly with me.

The buds are quite pronounced, maybe just slightly less than a marble in size, but they are firm and hurt (I stopped taking PM about 1week ago - Will I continue to see growth?).

I now know my desire to be female is not as much as I thought, but it's still enough for me to worry about it everyday. Maybe I fit somewhere just after the middle of the gender spectrum.

I feel that full transition isn't for me right now and I need a lot my thought put into it. But I really hate these breast buds and would like to ask you guys about what I can do about them. I knew the score (buds are pretty much permanent), but if you can offer any help on methods or tips on how I can reduce, remove or soften them for the mean time I would appreciate it. Or is surgery needed? =)

Just some other info.
I'm just 21. Bio male. Feel 38% male 62% female xD
Pretty skinny to light medium build, I don't play sport or have ANY muscle anywhere (shame on me I know lol)
Pretty anxious about things right now.

<3

If anyone could reply, I'd much appreciate it. <3

Upper body exercise. Push-ups, chest flys, planking. That'll help in tightening back up the area. You're already on the first step by not taking pm anymore.

Thanks for the reply.

So the lump I have directly behind the nipple is permanent now? Is the mammary gland swollen? Or is is this likely breast tissue which would need to be removed surgically (if I wanted to get rid of them)?

(05-07-2015, 09:07 PM)Uiui Wrote:  Thanks for the reply.

So the lump I have directly behind the nipple is permanent now? Is the mammary gland swollen? Or is is this likely breast tissue which would need to be removed surgically (if I wanted to get rid of them)?

A short answer..... Yes, yes and yes again.

Hey guys thanks for the replies... since my original post, the buds have increased to a large marble size/small acorn.

Any idea when they will stop growing. It's making me pretty worried...

How long does pm "stay in the system"?

Sorry for asking all these questions.

Now that I've stopped PM, how long will it take for my fat to redistribute to normal "male areas" from the breast/bum and sides - is it likely to want to stay in the breast area?

Greatly appreciate your help people. =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon