Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What would be a good NBE Regime? Where to get PM and Kudzu?

(03-07-2015, 12:01 AM)hjint Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 10:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  "Authentic" PM is safe, it's proven to benefit ER-b estrogen receptor beta. ER-b has been proven to help protect against cancer, most phytoestrogens support ER-b. Breast cancer cell lines MCF-7, T-47D, MDA-MB-231 are stimulated by ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha). In fact fenugreek seeds stimulate MCF-7, so does Genistein, which is a phytoestrogen and belongs to the category of isoflavones, e.g. Soy.

In other words, it's fine to use PM in moderation. If PM wasn't safe millions of people would have cancer from using it.

So, what are reputable brands of this stuff? PM I mean. Where can I buy them?

I'm taking both your points into consideration.

That's the $64,000 question we've been trying to figure out. If you go with popular opinion, it's ainterol. I used the ainterol extract and capsule forms, tbh I did get results from using ainterol (to be fair). At some point I felt I plateaued on ainterol, perhaps I reached a tolerance?. I used several other products, I think boobie greed surfaced somewhere in-between those experiments, and as a result I hurt myself badly on multiple occasion. My body was sending out these red flag signals (or roadside flares) of course i was ignorant or oblivious to those signals.

This decision is, as the saying goes "the rubber meets the road", in other words it's your choice. Do some research and choose wisely. However, in my opinion PM is seasonal, and batches potency are reflective of the changes. It's not regulated nor are herbal supplements, it's hard to verify products that aren't standardized (and with accompanying certifiable chemical analysis report). Some manufacturing companies are willing to provide the public with such analysis, but "WE" as consumers are the ones who are taking all the risk. So, buyer beware.

Research till you exhaust all the possibilities. The advice you get from here isn't from medical professionals, so proceed wisely, it is your health, take care of it.

Good luck.

(03-07-2015, 01:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 12:01 AM)hjint Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 10:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  "Authentic" PM is safe, it's proven to benefit ER-b estrogen receptor beta. ER-b has been proven to help protect against cancer, most phytoestrogens support ER-b. Breast cancer cell lines MCF-7, T-47D, MDA-MB-231 are stimulated by ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha). In fact fenugreek seeds stimulate MCF-7, so does Genistein, which is a phytoestrogen and belongs to the category of isoflavones, e.g. Soy.

In other words, it's fine to use PM in moderation. If PM wasn't safe millions of people would have cancer from using it.

So, what are reputable brands of this stuff? PM I mean. Where can I buy them?

I'm taking both your points into consideration.

That's the $64,000 question we've been trying to figure out. If you go with popular opinion, it's ainterol. I used the ainterol extract and capsule forms, tbh I did get results from using ainterol (to be fair). At some point I felt I plateaued on ainterol, perhaps I reached a tolerance?. I used several other products, I think boobie greed surfaced somewhere in-between those experiments, and as a result I hurt myself badly on multiple occasion. My body was sending out these red flag signals (or roadside flares) of course i was ignorant or oblivious to those signals.

This decision is, as the saying goes "the rubber meets the road", in other words it's your choice. Do some research and choose wisely. However, in my opinion PM is seasonal, and batches potency are reflective of the changes. It's not regulated nor are herbal supplements, it's hard to verify products that aren't standardized (and with accompanying certifiable chemical analysis report). Some manufacturing companies are willing to provide the public with such analysis, but "WE" as consumers are the ones who are taking all the risk. So, buyer beware.

Research till you exhaust all the possibilities. The advice you get from here isn't from medical professionals, so proceed wisely, it is your health, take care of it.

Good luck.

Oh ok, well there are results stories around here so I'll try ainterol and kudzu afterwards.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon