Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orgasms causing bigger breasts.. ??

@WantAPair

OMG

Maybe this thread will be moved to the newer adults only section.

(02-07-2015, 06:01 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 04:04 AM)Juggsoftea Wrote:  Likely you'd have to orgasm frequently, at least once a day to yield results. It could be paired with a massage, or post massage routine.
Put those fingers to work!!
Or, you can get a Sybian.

Ieew thats disgusting, i googled that sybian thing iew iew.. I am eating here.

(02-07-2015, 05:57 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 12:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok as you know I normally would not speak of such things....

However it's always made me wonder seeing bigger breasted women over the years seemed to have a healthy sexual appetite..
Having a Google and from personal experience the boobs do swell up during orgasm from a rush of hormones 25-50% I've read.

So are there any scientific literature out there that might point towards regular orgasms resulting in bigger breasts?

It makes sense if you are continually getting that boost in hormones??..
I would think so, but, from what I've read, the female hormones in sperm actually get into your system and make the girls grow bigger.

For real? One boy once told me that women absorb things from the sperm..But I thought it was just a funny myth or something.

Quick research:
''The answer lies in semen. Semen is an addictive substance to females but only if it is absorbed vaginally. Semen contains only about 3% sperm cells and the rest of it is called "seminal fluid" this fluid is a cock-tale of hormones, sugars even vitamins and minerals. The hormones inside this fluid is what makes semen addictive.

Seminal fluid contains hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and luteinizing hormone. and some of these are absorbed through the walls of the vagina and are known to elevate mood.

Testosterone is the key hormone, when it is absorbed into the vaginal wall it triggers a release of endorphins and "Oxytocin". Oxytocin is an addictive hormone and supposedly the substance of "love". If someone regularly has unprotected sex and the semen regularly triggers Oxytocin then she will become addicted to Oxytocin which she can only get from your semen, thus she is addicted to your semen.''

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/...ic=48495.0

Dear oh dear,,well I don't know what simian etc is and I don't think I want too!
But in all reality I just happened to notice my bigger busted friends over the years all seemed to have a healthier sexual appetite than I did so figured there might be something in it.

I don't think the thread will be moved, its not perverted nor is it intended to be Smile

Well not yet anyway.. and some good info provided, cheers guys

(02-07-2015, 08:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Dear oh dear,,well I don't know what simian etc is and I don't think I want too!
But in all reality I just happened to notice my bigger busted friends over the years all seemed to have a healthier sexual appetite than I did so figured there might be something in it.

I don't think the thread will be moved, its not perverted nor is it intended to be Smile

ha ha ha haa..My god you got me laughing here! But still not enough science to back this upSad

(02-07-2015, 06:20 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 06:01 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 04:04 AM)Juggsoftea Wrote:  Likely you'd have to orgasm frequently, at least once a day to yield results. It could be paired with a massage, or post massage routine.
Put those fingers to work!!
Or, you can get a Sybian.

Ieew thats disgusting, i googled that sybian thing iew iew.. I am eating here.

LMAO!!

(02-07-2015, 06:33 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 05:57 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 12:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok as you know I normally would not speak of such things....

However it's always made me wonder seeing bigger breasted women over the years seemed to have a healthy sexual appetite..
Having a Google and from personal experience the boobs do swell up during orgasm from a rush of hormones 25-50% I've read.

So are there any scientific literature out there that might point towards regular orgasms resulting in bigger breasts?

It makes sense if you are continually getting that boost in hormones??..
I would think so, but, from what I've read, the female hormones in sperm actually get into your system and make the girls grow bigger.

For real? One boy once told me that women absorb things from the sperm..But I thought it was just a funny myth or something.

Quick research:
''The answer lies in semen. Semen is an addictive substance to females but only if it is absorbed vaginally. Semen contains only about 3% sperm cells and the rest of it is called "seminal fluid" this fluid is a cock-tale of hormones, sugars even vitamins and minerals. The hormones inside this fluid is what makes semen addictive.

Seminal fluid contains hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and luteinizing hormone. and some of these are absorbed through the walls of the vagina and are known to elevate mood.

Testosterone is the key hormone, when it is absorbed into the vaginal wall it triggers a release of endorphins and "Oxytocin". Oxytocin is an addictive hormone and supposedly the substance of "love". If someone regularly has unprotected sex and the semen regularly triggers Oxytocin then she will become addicted to Oxytocin which she can only get from your semen, thus she is addicted to your semen.''

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/...ic=48495.0
Hmmmm, that just MIGHT explain why some women refuse to leave guys that abuse the hell out of them!!

This thread isn't an issue being in this section, just leave the fingers out of it. Wink

(02-07-2015, 08:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Dear oh dear,,well I don't know what simian etc is and I don't think I want too!

The Sybian's not as bad as Hannah makes it out to be, if it was, there wouldn't be tons of women lining up to try it. It's just a high powered vibrator that you sit on. But it's really expensive.

(02-07-2015, 10:52 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

The Sybian's not as bad as Hannah makes it out to be, if it was, there wouldn't be tons of women lining up to try it. It's just a high powered vibrator that you sit on. But it's really expensive.

Ohh got ya! But nope never heard of that one

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon