Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orgasms causing bigger breasts.. ??

(03-07-2015, 09:28 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 09:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 09:17 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 09:07 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 08:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yeh I remember your thread. I agree though. I was thinking about it myself, would III feel sexier if I sported a bigger set of boobs and had guys lusting after me and the answer was yes. I guess its that confidence we get that we are desired, which in turn makes us WANT to be desired and more sexual? That's all I can put it down too anyway.
In terms of actually HAVING bigger boobs if you have sex more that's why I wondered if that constant boost in hormones when you do have sex "LINGER" around more and cause growth if you are having it regularly.. in which case im ****d lol
Well, one way to find out, either stuff your bra or buy a set of inserts and walk around in them in public for a while and see what kind of attention you get. One thing I don't understand about this at all is that you girls WANT bigger tits and if you have them, you make SURE they're easily seen BY GUYS!! But, as soon as a guy DOES pay attention to them, you get pissed at him for either looking at ONLY your tits, the MOST prominent feature you have, instead of YOU, or you get pissed at him for even noticing you at all! Sounds like you all have to make a decision! Maybe a skin-tight burka would do the trick, that way, you serve both purposes.

Sounds to me like you're NOT screwed! ;-)

I actually wear oversized shirts and multiple layers in public. I don't want nor need attention from anyone but my man. BUT, I dress like a total skank around the house. Tongue

ha ha jen love it!

ps while I don't dress like a skank lol out In public :p id tend to dress more provocatively when im out vs in the house because my hubby never pays me any compliments!!! So gota get it somewhere right!

Hey I don't blame you then! My bf gave to shits about my boobs until they ballooned up. Now I get more attention than I could of dreamed of. Using them as a pillow every time we lay down together. Smile I'm sure my confidence and flaunting them helps too though.

Im still WAITING for mine to balloon out ha ha, maybe he will start paying them more attention when I do one day Smile

But you are right, a confident women no matter what size her boobs are , are ultimately a turn on

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon