Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me?

Hey, I'm new here, and not a native English speaker, so I hope I can write it to be understandable.
So, breasts, I basically don't have them Sad My size can be like 28 AA I guess. I have no idea why, in my family everybody have big ones. I'm also the only one who is really skinny. I can't help it though, I eat as much as the others or even more, but still can't gain weight, or if I can it goes to my thighs and bum. But I'm healthy. So really, I have no idea.
I thought about surgery, but I really don't want scars or any other side effect.
I read the Boost Your Bust book, maybe I should try that? Or what do you recommend me to try?

Hi.
Im like you, only skinny one in a family of bigger and bigger busted women.
I found that massaging while gaining weight may have been the key versus just eating to gain weight. Maybe by trying to gain weight and massaging daily helps the nutrients get to the boobs as well as other parts of the body where as normally my weight too would go to butt and hips first. Maybe try eating good foods to gain weight and massage/noogle boobs during that time and see if that works before you jump into anything herbal.
Take a look here too to see if anything might help

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Otherwise go through this site for a long time, research what has worked for people and what has caused side effects so you have a heads up before you jump into any programme.

(26-06-2015, 09:12 PM)Mimisa Wrote:  Hey, I'm new here, and not a native English speaker, so I hope I can write it to be understandable.
So, breasts, I basically don't have them Sad My size can be like 28 AA I guess. I have no idea why, in my family everybody have big ones. I'm also the only one who is really skinny. I can't help it though, I eat as much as the others or even more, but still can't gain weight, or if I can it goes to my thighs and bum. But I'm healthy. So really, I have no idea.
I thought about surgery, but I really don't want scars or any other side effect.
I read the Boost Your Bust book, maybe I should try that? Or what do you recommend me to try?
Hi, and welcome to the forum!! Your English is fine, so far. Stick with us, honey, and we'll have you sprouting a beautiful garden in your front yard in next to no time!! ;-) Hopefully, in a few months or years, you'll have a balcony I can do Shakespeare from!!
Take care!!

(26-06-2015, 10:06 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:12 PM)Mimisa Wrote:  Hey, I'm new here, and not a native English speaker, so I hope I can write it to be understandable.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!! Your English is fine, so far. Stick with us, honey, and we'll have you sprouting a beautiful garden in your front yard in next to no time!! ;-) Hopefully, in a few months or years, you'll have a balcony I can do Shakespeare from!!
Take care!!

ha ha you're so funny!

(26-06-2015, 11:31 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 10:06 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
Take care!!

ha ha you're so funny!

Thanks!! I try! :-)

Maybe you should try NOT eating. At least not as often. If you get REALLY hungry, your body goes into starvation mode and, when you DO eat, it starts packing away as much as it can, making it into fat, so that you'll HAVE something for it to feed on later if you DO end up starving for a while.

Thanks! ^^ I will try it.
Later I'll try out some herbs too. They're still more friendly than a surgery.

Hi I am also new on here and in hope for a miracle, I have always been quite small breasted but after I had my daughter and lost weight, they have no life in them, I am loosing more weight unintentionally and they just seem to drop more, I am a 32A but I feel I may need to change to AA. I am single and young, Its depressing me and effecting me having a relationship as I am so paranoid. I have tried Ainterol Puerira Mirfica but has not done anything for me. If anything has worked for anyone on here please please suggest and help me? I am going into depression with my breasts looking like this Sad

(30-06-2015, 01:20 PM)NeedAMiracle Wrote:  Hi I am also new on here and in hope for a miracle, I have always been quite small breasted but after I had my daughter and lost weight, they have no life in them, I am loosing more weight unintentionally and they just seem to drop more, I am a 32A but I feel I may need to change to AA. I am single and young, Its depressing me and effecting me having a relationship as I am so paranoid. I have tried Ainterol Puerira Mirfica but has not done anything for me. If anything has worked for anyone on here please please suggest and help me? I am going into depression with my breasts looking like this Sad
I went through what you did, I had a baby and lost 10kgs, I was weak and although I didn't check or worry about my boobs at the time they were smaller as with the rest of me.
The first thing id suggest is to start eating healthy. its hard because I was there and had bad digestive issues after giving birth but I can honestly say when I really started to eat again I regained the lost boob volume and physically felt soo much better, this took a couple of years because I had to figure it out on my own.
Id get some bloods done too if you haven't already, see if you are low in iron, b vits etc. If you go down this route start massaging them daily along with the diet to encourage circulation and the nutrients to reach them, and hopefully the stimulation will get them to perk up again. I hope you get there. I know how it feels and soo many women don't understand because they went the other way and gained weight where as we lost it. Its no fun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon