Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting ainterol wish me luck!

So I ordered ainterol from amazon....Then I read all these friggin reviews on how its shit!!! I hope its not because I already ordered it..along with kangzhu pump which is going to take an estimated month to get here.... so until then It's pm. What's really shitty is the fact that I know that faith is really important with NBE..really with anything but now I feel Im having to lie to myself because of all the crap Ive read. I wish I would have just ordered the damn pills and left it alone but noooo...i just had to go and research whilst waiting for them. On the bright side I've read research on pm and and know Dr, Gordan(apparently a leading authority on the subject of pm) suggests a high quality source called puresterol ..which happens to be in natures answer and swansons pm...sucks they have all that b vit but i bet if i do more research on the clinical trials there is a good reason for it...so if ainterol fails, im going with one of those...which are actually cheaper but if the quality of the pm is that much better- then 100 mgs should be fine, i would look into whether there are dangers associated with high levels of the b vits before upping the dose of those particular brands.....anyways this is just based on the non extensive research ive conducted..if/when anything changes ill update.

Please DO NOT post anything in this thread about how you hate ainterol or how it didnt work for you!!!! Im giving it a go, if hypnosis and those positive thinking/believing tracks work (not to mention God and faith moves mountains scripts etc.)then obviously I need as much ENCOURAGEMENT I can get and nothing to the contrary. Ill update whther it works or not and post pics etc...Im on girl time now and theyre supposed to be delivered today soooo I will be cycling 21 on 7 off(for girl time). Also, I have pcos. Been taking metformin for 7 days to help regulate cycle, and to lower testosterone-which wasnt high to begin with but it beats the hell out of spearmint tea(I hate mint-yuck!). Ive been massaging only and doing fat brushing for 2 1/2 months and I have grown about a 1/2 cup size....which is actually REALLY good considering Ive lost weight and when I lose weight my boobs (usually) go too.
Anyways, sorry for the book. Wish me luck!!

Hi Mommyb!

I believe many folks here have had success with Ainterol, actually. Smile

I haven't used it yet myself, but it was my first PM purchase. I was put off by the large single dosage, so I went with another brand initially, but plan to ramp up my doses so as to accommodate the 500 mg.

Quick question about your cycling, though. Most bio girls I've seen cycle more closely to their ovulation, days 1-14, then off PM until day 1 again. How did you decide to do 21 days? Just curious if there is another method out there.

I do wish you luck with Ainterol!

Xo, Soli

Goodluck! And please keep us up to date (:

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-a...raria.html

An excerpt from the aforementioned article reads:

The first acknowledged human study on breast enhancement was done in 1999 by Professors Kuramoshi (Japanese)and Yuthana (Thai). They tested [certified] PM species on 50 Japanese women, between 20 and 49 years old, with daily does of 100 mg to 600 mgs / day. Following our current recommended schedule of the 8th day from the stat of the monthly menstrual cycle to the 21st day.

Overall, more than 70% in each group demonstrated breast enlargement or firming. It was only after this study, that Chulalongkorn began reporting anecdotal evidence, used to commercialize breast creams sold on the internet. To date there have been no valid structured tests demonstrating the efficacy of breast creams containing PM.

and another from
http://www.drpasswater.com/nutrition_lib...n_2(1).htm

Passwater: Although PM has been used safely for about a thousand years by hundreds of thousands of people as an herb to keep skin young looking and help ease the natural menopause (which is a normal event in aging, not a disease) should non-pregnant, adult women take PM without medical supervision?

Gordon: Quite frankly, the only warning would be for women not to take PM before the age of 18. If a menstruating woman takes PM, the recommendation is not to take it during the week of her period. I have never heard of there being any consequence from taking it continuously, but Thai traditional medicine recommends younger women taking one week off. Also, I recommend very few supplements or medicines for pregnant women. There is no need for pregnant women to take PM as they are not menopausal, so I do not recommend PM for pregnant women.

Apparently Dr.Gordon(as I've mentioned previously) is a leading authority on the matter. I'm going with the docs on this one ladies Smile

Thanks hannah and soledad! I will keep up to date.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon