Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hopeful but unsure

I recently discovered natural breast enlargement and felt like I finally had some hope of gaining larger breasts. I'm a 34B as of right now and hoping to be a D cup or larger, I started the female deer massage (twice a day) 2-3 days ago, I haven't experienced any changes yet, although it would be a miracle if I had! I'm hoping to add some other things to help with enlargement. I don't have any extra money to really spend on things besides flaxseed oil (I haven't bought that yet but I'm going to the store soon so I will then), I have a TENS machine and I heard of people using that but I didn't read if there were any successes with enlargement using the machine. I need all the help and advice I can't get because having these small boobs is really boring.

Hi. Im curious to see how you go with flaxseed oil massage.
Im not disclipined enough to try the female deer massage but sporadically use flaxseed as I hear its good at promoting good estrogen (that's internally but externally ie massage im not sure hence not doing it daily).

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386
see if this thread we put together offers any other methods non herbal etc that may be of interest to you.

with the flaxseed as a massage oil, you could try using muscle rub (icy hot) on top afterwards. it promotes crazy swelling. keep your daily vitamins in your diet too to promote a good environment for your body to grow.

also check out the hypnosis/binaural section of the forum for free ways to increase breast size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon