Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unsuccessful for 1.5 years, but still hopeful!

(18-06-2015, 04:54 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:15 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You indeed have a good weight seeing your lenght so thats not your problem i guess. Like Ella says about the sugar and the caffeine maybe thats your problem..It seems to be my problem too...I'm not much off a help atm since I just keep jojoing myself..I was finally proud that I gained breasts and now just days later everything is gone..I just dont understand these fluctuations since I'm not in my luteal phase. .
Anyhow,I'll follow your program page.

This happens to me too! I will be smaller one day and a little bigger the next. It's at least a good sign that you have gained something I think, even though it went away :/ at least you know that you can gain, and you can be determined to get there again! I will check out your program also if you have one Smile
(17-06-2015, 07:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nothing wrong with push up bras, that's all I wear. Just be careful what kind of push up bra. I find them easier to hold the breast tissue in anyway. Just don't wear the kind that are fully padded like the 'one cup size push up bras', don't wear the ones that squash your breasts, I like the ones that gently uplift from the bottom or soft ones that bring the boobs closer together. Esp if you find you have fat bulging over your bras under your arm pits, you can pull all that tissue into the cup.

My mum was small before she had kids then ballooned out. Sadly not the case for me.

I happen to find that they push my arm fat up, which is why I don't like to wear them, but I'm sure that I'm just wearing ones that don't fit right. I hate ones that have as much padding as I have breasts! I've never tried one to bring my breasts closer, but seeing as mine are wide-set, I bet it would do me some good. Wink Bra shopping can be painful, but your advice is encouraging me to try (now that I know what to look for). Thank you for your help!

I suppose I should stop expecting that I will for sure have larger breasts after I have kids then, haha. Your progress is amazing though, and I hope I catch on to it too soon.

I neither got larger breasts after pregnancy. And I'm also from a bigbreasted family(d till h cup even).
Just wanted to wish you luck in your journey!(:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread