Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unsuccessful for 1.5 years, but still hopeful!

Hello everyone. I, like many others, have been "lurking" for awhile; I have received so much help from the posts I've read and, although I haven't grown in over a year of trying, I have been able to remain hopeful. I think that being a part of this community will help me to better succeed.

I'm 22 years old and have had no kids. I weigh 111 lbs currently.
My measurements are: 31.75-23.5-36.
I am bottom heavy and I have a butt haha.
My underbust is 28.5 but I find a 32 band to be too snug and to leave marks, so I wear 34 band bras.

My bra is a 34A, and although I've always filled the bottom of it, the top half has always had extra space and has been loose, so I think an A is just a little too big (except for just before my period).
I hope to be a full B cup, or possibly a small C.

I will post information about my progress/what I've tried within another thread.

I'm excited to get to know, learn from, and hopefully help, many of you!

Hey there anonymous lurker (:, What kind off herbs did you tried if I may ask? And what did you do further? Massage,Pumping,Food? Cant find your other thread..
And whats your height? Sorry for all the questions!

Hello! Thanks for your response. Smile
I just made my other thread under programs if you want to check it out. I am 5' 3".

I've tried fenugreek and saw palmetto...and I did try evening primrose oil for awhile but it just made my break out. I have just started PC also.

I've been pumping for almost the whole 1.5 year period, inconsistently but still fairly regularly (ex: 1 hr one day, 3 hours another, skip two days, 2 hours the next day), and I have massaged pretty consistently also during that time (10-30 minute sessions every day).

I haven't done anything special with my diet. I try to eat healthy in general but that doesn't always happen. I eat a pretty good amount of protein and grains.

(16-06-2015, 09:17 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  Hello! Thanks for your response. Smile
I just made my other thread under programs if you want to check it out. I am 5' 3".

I've tried fenugreek and saw palmetto...and I did try evening primrose oil for awhile but it just made my break out. I have just started PC also.

I've been pumping for almost the whole 1.5 year period, inconsistently but still fairly regularly (ex: 1 hr one day, 3 hours another, skip two days, 2 hours the next day), and I have massaged pretty consistently also during that time (10-30 minute sessions every day).

I haven't done anything special with my diet. I try to eat healthy in general but that doesn't always happen. I eat a pretty good amount of protein and grains.

Noogle , massage , fenu , SP ....." And nothing has worked ? I am surprised .
Ask LOTUS for advise .

Yeh I wonder if there's some lifestyle things that are hindering your progress ie too much sugar or caffeine etc?
I'm 29.5 underbust and HATE right bras too so I wear 34's but the cups might be too far apart for you which is why you aren't filling the cups. Have u tried 32 bands with a bra extender strap? The cups might bring your boobs closer together like they do mine and scoop all your breast tissue into the cups . I'd experiment with b or c cups in 32 band size .

Thank you both for the replies.

myboobs - nope, nothing. I just started PC a few days ago and I feel swelling, but I do always get this during my luteal phase.

Ellacraig - I've always felt like it's genetics (my mom was small until she had kids), that I have more fat on my lower half, and that I do not gain weight easily. I also think that something is wrong with my hormones. Although I'm sure my coffee/tea drinking isn't helping my cause!

I haven't tried an extender, but that sounds like it would work better than wearing 34 band bras. I do know that the 32B I have is too big in the cups; makes me feel even smaller. :p But I will look into trying different B or C cup bras. A push up might help them fit (and look) a little better. Thanks for the suggestions!

(16-06-2015, 10:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yeh I wonder if there's some lifestyle things that are hindering your progress ie too much sugar or caffeine etc?
I'm 29.5 underbust and HATE right bras too so I wear 34's but the cups might be too far apart for you which is why you aren't filling the cups. Have u tried 32 bands with a bra extender strap? The cups might bring your boobs closer together like they do mine and scoop all your breast tissue into the cups . I'd experiment with b or c cups in 32 band size .

You indeed have a good weight seeing your lenght so thats not your problem i guess. Like Ella says about the sugar and the caffeine maybe thats your problem..It seems to be my problem too...I'm not much off a help atm since I just keep jojoing myself..I was finally proud that I gained breasts and now just days later everything is gone..I just dont understand these fluctuations since I'm not in my luteal phase. .
Anyhow,I'll follow your program page.

Nothing wrong with push up bras, that's all I wear. Just be careful what kind of push up bra. I find them easier to hold the breast tissue in anyway. Just don't wear the kind that are fully padded like the 'one cup size push up bras', don't wear the ones that squash your breasts, I like the ones that gently uplift from the bottom or soft ones that bring the boobs closer together. Esp if you find you have fat bulging over your bras under your arm pits, you can pull all that tissue into the cup.

My mum was small before she had kids then ballooned out. Sadly not the case for me.

(17-06-2015, 05:15 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You indeed have a good weight seeing your lenght so thats not your problem i guess. Like Ella says about the sugar and the caffeine maybe thats your problem..It seems to be my problem too...I'm not much off a help atm since I just keep jojoing myself..I was finally proud that I gained breasts and now just days later everything is gone..I just dont understand these fluctuations since I'm not in my luteal phase. .

This happens to me too! I will be smaller one day and a little bigger the next. It's at least a good sign that you have gained something I think, even though it went away :/ at least you know that you can gain, and you can be determined to get there again! I will check out your program also if you have one Smile
(17-06-2015, 07:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nothing wrong with push up bras, that's all I wear. Just be careful what kind of push up bra. I find them easier to hold the breast tissue in anyway. Just don't wear the kind that are fully padded like the 'one cup size push up bras', don't wear the ones that squash your breasts, I like the ones that gently uplift from the bottom or soft ones that bring the boobs closer together. Esp if you find you have fat bulging over your bras under your arm pits, you can pull all that tissue into the cup.

My mum was small before she had kids then ballooned out. Sadly not the case for me.

I happen to find that they push my arm fat up, which is why I don't like to wear them, but I'm sure that I'm just wearing ones that don't fit right. I hate ones that have as much padding as I have breasts! I've never tried one to bring my breasts closer, but seeing as mine are wide-set, I bet it would do me some good. Wink Bra shopping can be painful, but your advice is encouraging me to try (now that I know what to look for). Thank you for your help!

I suppose I should stop expecting that I will for sure have larger breasts after I have kids then, haha. Your progress is amazing though, and I hope I catch on to it too soon.

(18-06-2015, 04:54 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:15 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You indeed have a good weight seeing your lenght so thats not your problem i guess. Like Ella says about the sugar and the caffeine maybe thats your problem..It seems to be my problem too...I'm not much off a help atm since I just keep jojoing myself..I was finally proud that I gained breasts and now just days later everything is gone..I just dont understand these fluctuations since I'm not in my luteal phase. .

This happens to me too! I will be smaller one day and a little bigger the next. It's at least a good sign that you have gained something I think, even though it went away :/ at least you know that you can gain, and you can be determined to get there again! I will check out your program also if you have one Smile
(17-06-2015, 07:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nothing wrong with push up bras, that's all I wear. Just be careful what kind of push up bra. I find them easier to hold the breast tissue in anyway. Just don't wear the kind that are fully padded like the 'one cup size push up bras', don't wear the ones that squash your breasts, I like the ones that gently uplift from the bottom or soft ones that bring the boobs closer together. Esp if you find you have fat bulging over your bras under your arm pits, you can pull all that tissue into the cup.

I happen to find that they push my arm fat up, which is why I don't like to wear them, but I'm sure that I'm just wearing ones that don't fit right. I hate ones that have as much padding as I have breasts! I've never tried one to bring my breasts closer, but seeing as mine are wide-set, I bet it would do me some good. Wink Bra shopping can be painful, but your advice is encouraging me to try (now that I know what to look for). Thank you for your help!

I suppose I should stop expecting that I will for sure have larger breasts after I have kids then, haha. Your progress is amazing though, and I hope I catch on to it too soon.

I neither got larger breasts after pregnancy. And I'm also from a bigbreasted family(d till h cup even).
Just wanted to wish you luck in your journey!(:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon