Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO or PM - underdeveloped

Hi everyone,

I'm considering PM or BO for my breast and hips development, it will be much appreciated if someone could give me some advices on this.

I'm 29 years old and underdeveloped, I didn't remember how puberty felt like to me at all - no change in breasts, hips and height or sexual desires during high school and college. I was locked in thin small framed body and often depressed because of being conscious of my body while seeing my friends all grew up...I think it was because of my irregular periods, 2-3 or 4 times a year, and even now, I still have irregular period.
2 years ago I grew up by 1.5 inches and now my feet keep growing longer a bit ( just a tiny bit but I still can see that because the shoes I bought 10 months ago don't fit now! ). This makes me think I really didn't complete puberty and was physically underdeveloped after puberty time, but doctors never said anything about it after examining my ovaries and hormones.
I heard that maca can grow hips so I decided to take 5 months ago, the result was pretty good, besides the growth of butt, my breast has developed from nothing (completely flat) to size AA and hips look rounder and a bit wider. I think My body needs 3 inches of enlargement of hips to look proportionate so I want to try something more potent like PM or BO. My hormone test shows progesterone level below the range, FSH, prolactine and estrogence are at low end.

I will much appreciate if you can advice me on the program I should take...PM or BO?
Xxxx
(Please excuse my English and grammar mistakes because I'm not an English speaker)
Hope you all have a great day!

I feel as though I haven't completed puberty either; some changes occurred (like my hips and butt grew) but my breast are underdeveloped (not just small) and up until last year I would only get my period every 2-3 months (taking fenugreek and saw palmetto for 2 months last year actually fixed my period-and now I can go a month or longer without taking either herb and my period is still regular, it's crazy!).

I am mostly curious about what others have to say, but from what I've read, BO is best for people who are underdeveloped because it puts your body back into puberty (although I'm too afraid to try it for myself). PM, from what I know, will only affect things like estrogen, and will not cause your body to produce other additional hormones that are normally a part of puberty.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon