Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just saw another UFO!

I was just out walking around, nowhere in particular, it was about 10:15 and I went through the alley half a block from here. Halfway down the alley, I just happened to look up at the sky about s/se of here and saw these two stars in the sky fairly close together. If you curled up your index finger and held it out in front of you so the first knuckle was on the lower star the higher star would be at your second knuckle. As I walked slowly along and looked at them, it looked like they were getting farther apart! I thought maybe it was because I was moving, so I stopped and they continued to separate for about another second, then the higher star just SHOT away in a split second and was just GONE!!!! It's at least the third time I've seen a UFO!

(10-06-2015, 04:40 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I was just out walking around, nowhere in particular, it was about 10:15 and I went through the alley half a block from here. Halfway down the alley, I just happened to look up at the sky about s/se of here and saw these two stars in the sky fairly close together. If you curled up your index finger and held it out in front of you so the first knuckle was on the lower star the higher star would be at your second knuckle. As I walked slowly along and looked at them, it looked like they were getting farther apart! I thought maybe it was because I was moving, so I stopped and they continued to separate for about another second, then the higher star just SHOT away in a split second and was just GONE!!!! It's at least the third time I've seen a UFO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's possible. But we also have many classified flying objects that we are not aware of.

(10-06-2015, 04:47 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-06-2015, 04:40 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I was just out walking around, nowhere in particular, it was about 10:15 and I went through the alley half a block from here. Halfway down the alley, I just happened to look up at the sky about s/se of here and saw these two stars in the sky fairly close together. If you curled up your index finger and held it out in front of you so the first knuckle was on the lower star the higher star would be at your second knuckle. As I walked slowly along and looked at them, it looked like they were getting farther apart! I thought maybe it was because I was moving, so I stopped and they continued to separate for about another second, then the higher star just SHOT away in a split second and was just GONE!!!! It's at least the third time I've seen a UFO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's possible. But we also have many classified flying objects that we are not aware of.
Flying that fast?? We MIGHT, but those would be top secret.

That's pretty cool wap.
I wonder what else is out there. Like we will ever know though Dodgy

(10-06-2015, 07:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That's pretty cool wap.
I wonder what else is out there. Like we will ever know though Dodgy

From what I've heard, just in this galaxy, there's maybe 100 different races, some in our own solar system.
By the way, there WAS a cloud or two, but nowhere near those two lights in the sky!

Does a happy dance! UFO? Wow! Thanks for sharing. Just what the doctor ordered! I saw a falling star shoot away in a zig-zag pattern once- well, the zig, at least, since it was just one acute angle. I was definitely thinking that shooting stars do not make turns!!! Pazow! I like to think that there is stuff "out there," over yonder and stuff and that maybe it is good stuff! Fingers crossed that the "others" are nice and sweet! Shy
"I believe we are not alone."

(10-06-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  Does a happy dance! UFO? Wow! Thanks for sharing. Just what the doctor ordered! I saw a falling star shoot away in a zig-zag pattern once- well, the zig, at least, since it was just one acute angle. I was definitely thinking that shooting stars do not make turns!!! Pazow! I like to think that there is stuff "out there," over yonder and stuff and that maybe it is good stuff! Fingers crossed that the "others" are nice and sweet! Shy
Some are good, and some are very evil.

Please let there only be good ones. I wish, I wish, I wish. As to the others: D'oh!

(10-06-2015, 10:55 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(10-06-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  Does a happy dance! UFO? Wow! Thanks for sharing. Just what the doctor ordered! I saw a falling star shoot away in a zig-zag pattern once- well, the zig, at least, since it was just one acute angle. I was definitely thinking that shooting stars do not make turns!!! Pazow! I like to think that there is stuff "out there," over yonder and stuff and that maybe it is good stuff! Fingers crossed that the "others" are nice and sweet! Shy
Some are good, and some are very evil.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
True WAP, but we must focus on the good ones. Like attracts like. POM

Not saying it wasn't a ufo because with all the planetary data we have collected no one will ever be able to say there isn't intelligent life out there to me. Statistically we are very small in this universe. However, there are things like hypersonic weapons and vessels. As well as a possibility of breaking the speed of light if we could find a way to create enough negative zero energy. And maybe we have. They would never tell us what they really have anyway. Just a thought.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/12/tech/innov...spaceship/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon