Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner, is this too much?

So what about Saw Palmetto or Wild Yam? Would those be helpful?

(10-06-2015, 07:18 AM)chandeliergal Wrote:  Ellacraig- I would love buxom if it was all in my breasts and hips! Unfortunately I put on quite a lot of belly fat drinking that stupid cream liquor. The nature of the beast, I suppose. I was always slim with a flat belly before that, the annoying kind who never had to count calories and what not. Seems I wrecked that! I don't think my belly will ever be flat again. Terrible because it was nice and flat before when I weighed 120 lbs all those years. Now I weigh 117 lbs and the belly fat still isn't gone. I lost 2" from my breasts and 3" from my belly going from 125 to 117. Still extra belly flab and looseness.

I'll probably be the type who gains butt, seems how I really don't need help there. Smile
Shit 2"?? That's like two cup sizes off your boobs! Yikes.
You know for a long while I had the belly fat too but due to stress and what not I finally lost it but I'd love it back lol I felt soo much heAlthier with the extra weight :s
But yeh I can eat anything and not put it on . My vice was choc ice cream. I started eating heaps but put it on on my boobs butt and tummy.nit was the biggest my boobs were though Sad

But ps I have PM too... I never touched it though! I got solgar brand which has something like 80mg of pm but it's pure and sourced in Thailand etc
The rule of thumb is 2mg per kg of body weight as per the "natural health" recommendations for pm for women. The people who farm it and sell it as the longevity beauty herb out of Thailand put it in their directions for use. So it's pretty low dosage all considering vs the 1000mg plus that the likes of ainterol and other sellers who post pics of women with fake boobs all over the bottle sell Dodgy
You don't tend to see Thai sellers recommending over 250mg at most for most women to consume.

(10-06-2015, 07:12 AM)chandeliergal Wrote:  Thanks, I'll try that. Smile Can you tell me what brand of pm made you sick? I bought two different brands. One is lower dose and has b vitamins mixed in, the other was a higher dose of just pm. I was under the impression that more pm was better.

Uh, I was really stupid and bought some off Ebay. The label is entirely in Thai, so I can't really give you a name. But I'm going to say that when it comes to PM, go for really high quality brands if you're going to try it. I'm thinking I might try a topical eventually, so I can target the area I want without putting strain on my liver.

I don't know about wild yam (I've tried it without really being sure it ever did anything,) but you could try some things to reduce testosterone. Spearmint tea, reishi; saw palmetto is in that same camp, I think.

I've heard cortisol can lead to more belly fat. So maybe some extra detoxing and relaxing could help prevent gaining some of that back. Cutting out liquor might help Tongue

(10-06-2015, 07:36 AM)Aurielle Wrote:  
(10-06-2015, 07:12 AM)chandeliergal Wrote:  Thanks, I'll try that. Smile Can you tell me what brand of pm made you sick? I bought two different brands. One is lower dose and has b vitamins mixed in, the other was a higher dose of just pm. I was under the impression that more pm was better.

Uh, I was really stupid and bought some off Ebay. The label is entirely in Thai, so I can't really give you a name. But I'm going to say that when it comes to PM, go for really high quality brands if you're going to try it. I'm thinking I might try a topical eventually, so I can target the area I want without putting strain on my liver.

I don't know about wild yam (I've tried it without really being sure it ever did anything,) but you could try some things to reduce testosterone. Spearmint tea, reishi; saw palmetto is in that same camp, I think.

I've heard cortisol can lead to more belly fat. So maybe some extra detoxing and relaxing could help prevent gaining some of that back. Cutting out liquor might help Tongue

Ha, yeah. I did cut the cream liquor but replaced it with beer which isn't so friendly to flat belly either. The cream liquor is just asking for it though. I was completely ignorant that your body doesn't digest fat when you're drinking alcohol. Liquor + cream(fat) = you're gonna store that fat! I'm careful to eat low fat when I drink now. Probably doesn't help I'm getting older. Smile

(10-06-2015, 07:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  But ps I have PM too... I never touched it though! I got solgar brand which has something like 80mg of pm but it's pure and sourced in Thailand etc
The rule of thumb is 2mg per kg of body weight as per the "natural health" recommendations for pm for women. The people who farm it and sell it as the longevity beauty herb out of Thailand put it in their directions for use. So it's pretty low dosage all considering vs the 1000mg plus that the likes of ainterol and other sellers who post pics of women with fake boobs all over the bottle sell Dodgy
You don't tend to see Thai sellers recommending over 250mg at most for most women to consume.

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I think the website recommended way more than that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon