Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm just warning you

Above, it was asked about body hair...

The effect of flaxseed Supplementation on Hormonal Levels Associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Case Study. This shows how Flaxseed lowers total and free androgen levels that are associated with hirutism, and other androgen problems.

This is from Table 1, from 4 months of taking flaxseed:
Insulin (uIU/ml): start 5.1 ; four months later 7.0
Total serum testosterone (ng/dL) : start 150 ; four months later 45
Free serum testosterone (ng/dL) : start 4.7 ; four months later 0.5
free testosterone % : start 3.1 ; four months later 1.1

If anyone is having these problems, avoid prolactin and progesterone herbs, like fenugreek, fennel.

I need to make a correction on what I wrote. I'm unsure whether Pueraria M is estrogenic, or prolactin-ic/progestogenic, but it might be a combination of them. It is written in studies that PM increases estrogen response in breast tumor line cells, and possibly healthy tissue too. The following is not published in research, but by PM's actions, it also seems to raise LH or FSH, based on it's effects on periods. I think I confused PM for PC, but both are still too risky. Either way, there is a lack in PM research, and PM is a wild cannon because it can feed unhealthy cells through estrogen receptors.

They normally use androgens to treat estrogen caused problems. This reposted link is still applicable Epigenetic reactivation of estrogen receptor-α (ERα) by genistein enhances hormonal therapy sensitivity in ERα-negative breast cancer. This study shows an example of how one hormone is used to upregulate the receptors (that another downregulated), so that androgens can be more effective against lumps.

(30-06-2015, 12:46 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Above, it was asked about body hair...

The effect of flaxseed Supplementation on Hormonal Levels Associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Case Study. This shows how Flaxseed lowers total and free androgen levels that are associated with hirutism, and other androgen problems.

This is from Table 1, from 4 months of taking flaxseed:
Insulin (uIU/ml): start 5.1 ; four months later 7.0
Total serum testosterone (ng/dL) : start 150 ; four months later 45
Free serum testosterone (ng/dL) : start 4.7 ; four months later 0.5
free testosterone % : start 3.1 ; four months later 1.1

I totally believe that, last winter I massaged often with flaxseedoil---absorbtion through skin with hot shower---(not anymore, because if anything it makes my breasts smaller) but i needed to shave my legs less often. I btw have a question for you Lovely(offtopic) but I wonder about your journey? You know a lot, did you had succes NBE?

I use herbs on myself, but I'm keeping private about NBE. Sorry if that's a disappointment. You might want to check Rocketmelon's program, NBE works my year results 30DD-30GG. That might be what you're looking for.

(01-07-2015, 01:01 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I use herbs on myself, but I'm keeping private about NBE. Sorry if that's a disappointment. You might want to check Rocketmelon's program, NBE works my year results 30DD-30GG. That might be what you're looking for.

Thats no problem, it's your good right!Smile Thanks for the link, I saw it, and that's some massive growth out there man!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon