Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & Weight gain?

I am starting my PM regimen soon, but I have one worry, my weight.

I've read differing things. Some women gain weight, others lose weight. Can anyone hep me out with their experiences?

And I prefer experiences from women who are ONLY taking PM. I say that because I am only taking PM and PC, and no other herbs. I mention this because I heard other herbs can cause weight gain.

So women who only take PM, please help me. Did you experience any weight gain or weight loss?

(27-05-2015, 10:23 PM)sisik Wrote:  I am starting my PM regimen soon, but I have one worry, my weight.

I've read differing things. Some women gain weight, others lose weight. Can anyone hep me out with their experiences?

And I prefer experiences from women who are ONLY taking PM. I say that because I am only taking PM and PC, and no other herbs. I mention this because I heard other herbs can cause weight gain.

So women who only take PM, please help me. Did you experience any weight gain or weight loss?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife stared PM after I had started. After a few weeks she got hormonal imbalance and weight gain. She stopped and it took a while for her to get normal again.

I am very slim. and I lost weight while on PM...it could be seen mainly on my bottom and legs...they were thinner.
Omg and I wished to gain on weight Big Grin

I just read that those who gain weight on PM are most likely to have had an estrogen imbalance when they started. So I've been drinking detox tea, hoping to balance myself out if that's the case.

I've read that milk thistle is better to drink before taking PM, but I don't have milk thistle where I live (believe me, I've checked every possible). So hopefully this detox works, fingers crossed!

(31-05-2015, 11:54 AM)janny Wrote:  I am very slim. and I lost weight while on PM...it could be seen mainly on my bottom and legs...they were thinner.
Omg and I wished to gain on weight Big Grin

What cycling method did you use?

And other products called silymarin? I use this...it cleanse your body pretty well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon