Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Cycling questions

I am about to start my first PM regimen. This is what my plan will be:

Begin to take PM on the first day of my period.
Continue to take it for 15 days.
After the 25th day, I will stop with the PM and use a PC.
Then I switch back to the PM when my period starts again, 15 days later approximately.

But here are my questions:

For the second month, if my period is late, do I continue to use the PC until my period shows up to use the PM again? Or just keep to the 15 days of PM regardless of whether my period starts or not.

And same question for if my period if early:
If my period is early, do I continue to use the PC until my period shows up to use the PM again? Or just keep to the 15 days of PM regardless of whether my period starts or not.

Hi!
I am on the same way as you are. I use it for the first 12 days (however this cycle only 9 days, coz my ovulation has appeared earlier) and the after the ovulation I use the PC until my days..and then again PM
Which PM do u use? do u use any androgens?

(27-05-2015, 10:12 PM)sisik Wrote:  I am about to start my first PM regimen. This is what my plan will be:

Begin to take PM on the first day of my period.
Continue to take it for 15 days.
After the 25th day, I will stop with the PM and use a PC.
Then I switch back to the PM when my period starts again, 15 days later approximately.

But here are my questions:

For the second month, if my period is late, do I continue to use the PC until my period shows up to use the PM again? Or just keep to the 15 days of PM regardless of whether my period starts or not.

And same question for if my period if early:
If my period is early, do I continue to use the PC until my period shows up to use the PM again? Or just keep to the 15 days of PM regardless of whether my period starts or not.

Whoopsie! I made a typo, but the thread won't let me change it. But anyways, I meant that I take the PM on my first day of my period. Then after the 15th, not the 25th day, I stop the PM and use the PC.

Also just read that taking PM while menstruating makes you bleed more. That worries me because I bleed a lot as is.

So should I switch my cycling schedule so that I use the PC, instead of PM, when on my period for the 15 days then switch to the PM after the 15 days, so that I would be on the PM after my period ends?

Some say taking the PM on your period is better because your body has the most estrogen then, so using the PM during that time bolsters it to increase your breasts growth.

But the people who say to use the PM during your off days say that since your estrogen levels now have lowered because your period is over, the PM keeps your estrogen level high like while on your period so that your breasts grow.

Argh this is confusing.

Well, I must say, that PM does not make my period heavier. I used to have heavy periods but they are lighter now. So it helped me...you know we are different, it really depends...u should try it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon