Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How could i start?

I am very confused.. dont know from where to start. I wish someone would help me for finding a simple and effective program.. I dont want to waste my time trying lots of things without sticking to it..so, my Qs are:

How to start, and what I need?

Which type of massage, and how to do it?

Which pills are effective without dangerous side effects?

After and before my period program?

Thanks in advance

Hi! Just came here to say that we're the same size and have the same goal! I'm currently taking Pueraria Murifica and doing some massaging, I just started though so no results yet. I've spent lots of time browsing the forums here to see what I wanted to get started with. Good luck!

I'm sorry but you're going to have to do what everyone else did and experiment for yourself. It's nobody's responsibility to do the work for you. It's all going to depend on how your body reacts to certain things and it's going to take alot of time and effort on your part. All of the information you need is already on the site. We can always offer suggestions and support once you get your first program figured out, but it's an experiment for everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon