Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions on cycling and soreness

Hello there. I have been taking PM for about a month. I started out really slow at approx. 250mg per day. I have 500mgs capsules so I had to brake them up. I took a quarter of one, approx. 125mgs twice a day. From the first day I felt soreness. I took this as a good sign! About two weeks in I didn't fell sore but I totally felt firmer and fuller! I had my period and it was normal so the day after I decided raise the dose to roughly 3/4 of a pill a day so it was about 333mgs for a couple of days. I thought I'd feel sore again but nothing so two days later I went for it and went up to 500mgs a day. I did it this way because I wanted to ease into it and see how much I actually needed. I wasn't planing on cycling.
The last three days on 500mgs I have really felt the growth. Soreness and a lot heavier. They look a little bigger too. All the way around better. Really sore though. I am also cramping. Nothing I can't handle just feels like the day before my period, but at night my inner abs feel sore and so do my chest muscles. My actual breast feel "Owwe" A good massage helps a lot though! It reminds me of how I feel after a good workout, muscle wise I mean. The "Owwe" of the actual breast is not like after working out lol. I feel a slight soreness sometimes If I had a good upper body workout but not like this. I haven't been working out at all this week btw. I also feel a little emotional. Not full PMS feeling but slightly more than usual. I'm not too concerned but I didn't realize 500 would be so strong. I want to keep it up but I'm now considering cycling.
I've read up and I'm planing of going off of it the last two weeks of my cycle. Then using a Phytoestrogen cream instead. I've read about this plan and it makes sense to me. I don't take any BC BTW. The question that came to mind was if I would have some sort of crash by dropping the PM suddenly? Maybe I should keep taking it on a lower dose instead? Has anyone felt any kind of withdraws with is or a similar program? Also Has anyone else felt like they've been working out when they haven't? Not everywhere just my inner abs and chest. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Smile

The following thread might help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20086&highlight=pueraria+mirifica

POM

(24-05-2015, 03:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The following thread might help you:

POM

Thanks. That's the first time i read about the chest muscles actually growing too. I guess it's all part of it. Smile i don't mind it a bit.

(24-05-2015, 04:04 AM)kmw Wrote:  
(24-05-2015, 03:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The following thread might help you:

POM

Thanks. That's the first time i read about the chest muscles actually growing too. I guess it's all part of it. Smile i don't mind it a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I think PM helps the fat in breast and chest press helps the muscles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon