Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to fix uneven drooping breasts with uneven large areolas?

Hello, I've been a long-time lurker, and am finally making a post to address my issues.

I'm 25 and I've had a long history of strange hormonal problems, which I've spent many years trying to resolve, with little luck. Long story short, I've always stored all my weight in my stomach and had a large gut, even though I ate healthily and played sports. This frustrated my (very fit) parents and myself. It finally culminated in my going through severe depression and panic attacks in college, and I ballooned up to nearly 200 pounds. After I moved home, I lost around 55 pounds, and I'm usually around 142 - 145 lbs now.

When I was 13 a doctor suspected that I might have PCOS, since I had some of the classic signs like hirsutism, belly fat storage, high testosterone, out of ratio LH/FSH, etc. When I was 23 I had an ultrasound done that showed no cysts on my ovaries, which was positive, but I know PCOS is a syndrome, meaning I still 'qualify for it, so to speak, because I have so many other hormonal imbalances. I've gone to an endocrinologist for this, but she was useless, so I ended up resorting to seeing a naturopathic doctor. I'm frustrated because while she's done a great amount of testing on me and put me on all manner of supplements, my hormonal issues and gut have still not been resolved.

I mention all this because I'm not sure I can go on many supplements to address my issue.

So basically, here is my issue: I've long suspected that there was something off about my breasts. They look fairly normal when I look at them in the mirror (I'm around a 36B), but when I look at a reverse mirror, it becomes clear that my right breasts is a little smaller and slightly lower and not as round. I sort of have tubular breasts, and flat nipples (which do get hard). My breasts are sort of triangular when my nipples are not hard. To make it worse, after I lost all the weight I had gained in college, I had tons of stretchmarks around my breasts, and now they sit an inch or so lower than they did before.

My questions:

1) How can I lift my breasts and make them the same size? I'd also like to make them larger - can I do this at the same time?

2) A couple years ago, for some reason, the areola on my right breast suddenly grew in size: underneath the areola, it was basically extended one inch. It made my areola look huge, and I've noticed that while both of them have gotten larger in these past couple years, I'm very concerned about the growth of my right areola. I've seen a doctor since but they generally exclaim that all women have different breasts, but I know that there must be underlying issue with my body because it happened nearly overnight. I will be bringing this up with my naturopathic doctor next week.

Is there a way to decrease the size of my areolas and fix this isssue without increasing the size of the nipple?

Thank you so much for your time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon