Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase in taste

Hi All,
I'm new here, MTF girl, in Virginia. I have been taking Fenugreek, and saw palmetto, since January and have thrown BO into the mix 2 weeks ago.
My progress so far is slow, I dont see much growth in my bust measurements, but they feel much fuller and defined.
My question is about the taste of food. Usually I just eat, and unless there is a wow spice in the recipe its just good food or bad.
After being on BO (1000mg/day). I have noticed that my taste buds are very much alive. My ole box wine now has a more distinctive taste. And the picnic food I ate this weekend was very good. Is this part of the herbal changes or just a phenomenon.
Thanks Bobbi

I have found that since being on prescription levels of oestradiol, spironolactone and dutasteride, ALL my senses have become heightened and changed. I have mentioned it before on here, but it is as if scales have fallen from in front of my sensory system and in many ways, I am experiencing the world for the first time.

My tastes in food have certainly developed and altered quite dramatically but most of all for me, it is sight which has become greatly enhanced - not my eyesight acuity, but the way that I process what I am seeing. My perceptions are much deeper and have several times reduced me to tears at the beauty of things which I had previously not appreciated fully.

So yes, I do think it eminently likely that NBE could create the same effect. I am guessing that in time the thrill of this 'new world' will fade as the new sensory levels become the established norm in my life and as such am trying to extract all I can from it whilst it is all still new.

Miranda

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon