Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fluid Retention After Massaging?

I just started doing chi massages and fat brushing yesterday, and when I woke up in the morning I had gained a full 2 lbs since the previous morning. I don't think it's even possible for me to have gained that much weight in one day, so my question is: Could it just be fluid weight? Has anyone experienced fluid retention after massaging?

I was so surprised. I was actually expecting to have lost a bit of weight.

Also, I think I'm in love with this massage thing. It feels nice doing it, it gives me a bit of an arm workout, and it may just be wishful thinking, but I feel like my breasts are a little firmer and fuller after just two sessions. I will definitely continue massaging.

As for the weight gain, I suppose I should add that I also started taking an arginine & ornithine supplement, so I don't know if that may have had an effect?

(First picture taken Monday, second taken Wednesday.)

Sorry for posting so much and asking so many questions, but I promise they will taper off once I get the hang of this! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon