Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wide set?

I need some opinions. Would I be considered wide set? I feel like I have a pretty big gap, and I want some nice cleavage. Has anyone had any success with using massaging and/or specific exercises to bring their breasts closer together and give them more lift?

Also, any other opinions or suggestions on how to improve the appearance of my breasts or just my figure in general would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Being a male with some breast, I do not have such a big of a gap. Maybe it's due to the massaging and Noogleberry pump I use.

Try doing chest excercises. Like chest presses and etc. they actually make breasts look bigger and creates a cleavage thats if you are lifting heavy with low reps. If you want to loose your breasts lift light with high reps. Either choice creates firm, perky breasts.

Yes, chest presses help, but you have to keep your hands closer to each other to fill the gap. If you keep the hands farther apart it will broaden your chest. Also massaging the inner part can help. POM

Not really sure how this is considered wide set, you don't look wide set to me at all. Maybe try a different style of bra for cleavage.

When I was fitted for a bra, I was told that the rule of thumb was that if you could place 3 fingers flat between your breasts, they were considered wide set. Unfortunately, for those of us considered wide set, it's hard to create cleavage. Aside from the tips offered above, I was also told that a side support bra will also help to draw the breast tissue forward a little more permanently. Don't know if it works, but at least I don't have anymore underarm boob! Wink

I would assume "side supporting" bra's could help. If for no other reason than "training" your new growth to fill in more.

(21-05-2015, 04:59 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Yes, chest presses help, but you have to keep your hands closer to each other to fill the gap. If you keep the hands farther apart it will broaden your chest. Also massaging the inner part can help. POM

Such a good tip from Pom! And maybe they look wide-set because you have small hips in comparison with the upper part off your body..cant really see since the pic is very tiny. But you could look into hip widening excercises, so you'll look a bit more like your avatar you know, the same proportions:p
And with some side filling in your bra you'll must seriously get somehwere with creating cleavage since your breasts are not small at all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon