Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goal Setting

Hi, I'm new here, so I just wanted to get people's opinions on what would be a good goal for me. Some things about me:

Currently: 34C/D, 20yo, 5'6", on an estrogen birth control pill

I want to lose some weight, probably about 25 lb. I also want to be very safe about any sort of supplements I take. I don't want to mess around with potentially dangerous side effects. What are some realistic expectations for my nbe journey, and where should I start?

(Picture attached)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there and welcome! First off, if you lose weight, your breasts will decrease in size as well. This is really impossible to avoid. I recommend working on chest exercises as you lose weight to help your bust retain a nice shape and size. Secondly, I personally wouldn't take herbs or supplements with birth control. Do as much research as possible on the effects of your birth control and any herbs you decide to take. You don't want too much estrogen or too much of anything for that matter. It seems you already have that in mind, which is very smart. I can also see you have a slight difference in size, which is very common. They are very pretty, by the way. :3 Lastly, I recommend you start with massage. Maybe with coconut oil or flaxseed oil and see where that gets you. It also depends on your end goal. Do you want a bigger size altogether? Or just a more full, round shape?

Thank you for the reply! So you would recommend just massaging and doing strength exercises, but no supplements or pills of any kind? I like that idea, because, as you could probably tell, I am weary of pills. Would it be better to massage the right breast more to try to get them to even out? Or maybe work that side out a bit more? Speaking of which, do you do any exercises that have seemed to help? I would like to give them some more lift and make them perkier. And lastly, are there any foods I should try to eat or avoid?

Oh, and thank you for saying they're pretty. Smile

Oh, and I suppose I would like to increase the size a bit, maybe to a solid D. But I would be happy with just maintaining my size as I lose weight and hopefully making them a bit fuller and perkier.

I would recommend making your first expectation....patience. Many people see rapid growth at first with herbs, but then get discouraged when it slows. Take your time, do your research, and allow your body some cleansing periods (either by taking a week or more break from the supplements or doing a cleanse). Also realize that what works for one may not work for someone else, so don't be afraid to try different things until you find a program that works for you (but give each change a chance before you go to the next thing).

For example, I've been doing NBE for two years and have gone from a 34 barely A to a 34 C/D (depending on the bra style). I tried a few programs, but found that just fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover work best for me. I won't ever touch pueraria mirifica again because the side effects jeopardized my health. I drink coffee every day with no effect to my NBE progress (some women need to cut out caffeine or it blocks growth). I did gain some considerable weight due to the herbs, but am currently losing weight with no effect on my breast size. In fact, it seems as if I've actually been gaining a little quicker with the addition of exercise.

My NBE journey has been pretty easy compared to what others need to undergo. It just shows that everyone's journey is different. However, you did find a valuable resource here, as many of the people here are very knowledgeable. Best wishes on your journey!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think I will start doing more chest exercises. And congratulations on your progress! That seems impressive.

(19-05-2015, 05:32 PM)BreastsPlease Wrote:  Thank you for the reply! So you would recommend just massaging and doing strength exercises, but no supplements or pills of any kind? I like that idea, because, as you could probably tell, I am weary of pills. Would it be better to massage the right breast more to try to get them to even out? Or maybe work that side out a bit more? Speaking of which, do you do any exercises that have seemed to help? I would like to give them some more lift and make them perkier. And lastly, are there any foods I should try to eat or avoid?

Oh, and thank you for saying they're pretty. Smile

No problem at all, I love this kind of stuff! Big Grin You have the right assumption with massaging the right breast more than the left. My right breast is smaller as well and I've seen an improvement by only massaging that one. However, my asymmetry was a lot greater than yours, so you should massage both, but give more attention to the smaller one. As for exercises: the pushup, chest press, pec fly and plank. All you really need to do is YouTube "Women's Chest Exercises" and they'll show you how to properly do all of these and more. These exercises alone will help the shape, perkiness and appearance overall. It takes a lot of work, dedication and patience as 2ndTimeAround has stated. I also agree with finding what works best for you! Don't expect immediate results and keep experimenting.

Generally, you want to simply eat healthy foods. That means staying away from caffeine, bad fats and too many carbs/calories. Carbs and calories are NOT the enemy. Our body needs both of these to function properly. It's only when we have an excess where it becomes unhealthy. Also, watch your sugar intake. A lot of people don't know this, but the average woman only needs 25g of sugar PER DAY. Almost all sodas have about 42g in EACH CAN! Sugar is processed into fat when there is an excess, and I really think this is why a lot of people struggle with their weight, in combination to fatty/greasy foods. Overall, drink lots of water, eat healthy foods and exercise. You WILL see an improvement. If you don't, see your doctor about possible thyroid problems. I'm very passionate about this stuff and love helping others when they need it. Smile Good luck on your journey, dear! Never hesitate to ask questions and do research! You may feel overwhelmed, but this is going to be life changing for you! Every step is worth it!

(19-05-2015, 10:50 AM)BreastsPlease Wrote:  Hi, I'm new here, so I just wanted to get people's opinions on what would be a good goal for me. Some things about me:

Currently: 34C/D, 20yo, 5'6", on an estrogen birth control pill

I want to lose some weight, probably about 25 lb. I also want to be very safe about any sort of supplements I take. I don't want to mess around with potentially dangerous side effects. What are some realistic expectations for my nbe journey, and where should I start?

(Picture attached)

Hi BreastPlease, welcome:....

I think many here would love to have what you have. Wink seeing the king of bcp you're on I'd look into progesterone type supplements, Peggy has some nice info on natural ways to increase progesterone. A steady state of E means you shouldn't have to add extra phytoestrogens, which will compete for the same receptors, (estrogen receptor alpha ER-a, and estrogen receptor beta, ER-b) instead look at more ways to convert that process (synthesis of bcp). Luecine, biotin, Palmitate (coconut oil), both oral and topical, omega 3's for reduced inflammation, a cup of green tea daily. Cucumbers, lemons, avocados, fresh fruit, all organic.

Btw, your growth hormones start to drop after 25-26, so you still have some untapped reserves in the tank so to speak, look into amino acids to help addressing that. We have a wealth of info here, the search option tool is one of the best places for NBE on the web, it's like the google of NBE. Smile

Good luck.

Thank you all for the advice! I think I have decided on my routine (subject to change if it seems to need modification):

-- 6 g L-Arginine
-- 4 g L-Ornithine
--Birth control (I found out that it contains estrogen and progestin, so I think that should help.)
--Exercise (5+ days/week):
~3x10 wide-armed push-ups
~3x30 sec: place palms together, elbows straight out so that forearms are in a straight line, push palms together as hard as you can for 30 sec, repeat 2 more times
~3x30 sec backbends
~3x30 sec handstands against wall
--Sleep on my back as much as possible (See this article: http://www.bustle.com/articles/11321-6-s...ur-breasts) Sleeping on your back is the best position for keeping 'em perky. I also found it interesting that about 65% of women have a larger left breast than right, because this applies to me.
--Massage 15 minutes, each in the morning and before bed, with Mederma stretch mark cream (I've gotten stretch marks on my breasts before. Thank goodness they've faded for the most part, but I want to prevent it before it even happens this time.)

That's it! I'll do my best to keep up with this routine, and post pictures again in a month! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon