Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, new girl here. Needing some help.

I've been eating to get bigger breast for the past two months and it's only working on my left breast? My left breast has grown a cup size. My right hasn't budged, it's still the same size. It looks really odd and it's embarrassing. I don't want to stay on this diet if my left one is going to be the only one growing. I'm just wondering if this is normal and will the right one catch up eventually? Or is it a lost cause and i should just give up?

(17-05-2015, 08:02 PM)anongirl Wrote:  I've been eating to get bigger breast for the past two months and it's only working on my left breast? My left breast has grown a cup size. My right hasn't budged, it's still the same size. It looks really odd and it's embarrassing. I don't want to stay on this diet if my left one is going to be the only one growing. I'm just wondering if this is normal and will the right one catch up eventually? Or is it a lost cause and i should just give up?
Hi.
What have you been eating? Have you gained all over or just that one boob?
Its not uncommon for one to be/grow diff to the other.
Id perservere to be honest as id think the other one would catch up soon. Alternatively measure them both ie from crease to crease over nipple, keep going for a couple of weeks and measure again to see if its continued. Personally id stuff the bra of the one that isn't as big assuming you had to go up a bra size and you could try noogling (after googling it if you are unfamiliar with it) and noogle that one boob till it catches up. Clearly you are responding well.

I think maybe a receptor is downregulated, or there is minor damage to a receptor. Meaning it doesn't react. I'm thinking to use topical red clover, lavender, coconut oil and hops mixed together and diluted on the unresponsive breast. Be sure its diluted heavily by a few drops in an unrefined oil, like olive oil and flaxseed oil. Some of these herbs are for topical use only.

My thinking is that red clover, lavender, coconut oil, and hops provide estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and anti-dht together. Too much of one hormone type may be a risk of desensitizing a receptor. Together, in the right proportion, they should re-sensitize the breast receptors.

(17-05-2015, 08:02 PM)anongirl Wrote:  I've been eating to get bigger breast for the past two months and it's only working on my left breast? My left breast has grown a cup size. My right hasn't budged, it's still the same size. It looks really odd and it's embarrassing. I don't want to stay on this diet if my left one is going to be the only one growing. I'm just wondering if this is normal and will the right one catch up eventually? Or is it a lost cause and i should just give up?

It is quite common for one boob to take off before. The other . I would advise to massage the boob that is in slow lane Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon