Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question that I haven't seen around here

I am 18 years old in a month. I may have a lot of questions on what to take, what matches to my hormones and such. But I know I can find a LOT of information on that here. But something that I haven't seen when I have looked around is if its dangerous doing this if i am 18. Ive heard that 19 is a good age, this means that i have to wait a year, which isn't to bad. But my boobs are saggy, they are outward they are pretty small i just want to change it now.

So I am asking you guys, you seem to know a lot about this. Is it dangerous to do the herbs when i am 18 years old. And if it is, is there anything that i can do in the mean time to get them less saggy and more rounded. Like breast massage with flax or something. Blush

(17-05-2015, 11:44 AM)beautifullust Wrote:  I am 18 years old in a month. I may have a lot of questions on what to take, what matches to my hormones and such. But I know I can find a LOT of information on that here. But something that I haven't seen when I have looked around is if its dangerous doing this if i am 18. Ive heard that 19 is a good age, this means that i have to wait a year, which isn't to bad. But my boobs are saggy, they are outward they are pretty small i just want to change it now.

So I am asking you guys, you seem to know a lot about this. Is it dangerous to do the herbs when i am 18 years old. And if it is, is there anything that i can do in the mean time to get them less saggy and more rounded. Like breast massage with flax or something. Blush
Personally some girls like myself grew right into my early 20's. With that said i clearly was experiencing hormonal changes up until that age. Had i taken herbs you age i would have messed up the natural order of things. Some may disagree but i say don't touch herbs until you're at least 21 and then id research research research in the meantime before you dive into herbs.
For a lifting effect theres a cream called Volufiline by Isosensuals. It "seems" to have no bad ingrediants like parabens etc and is touted to give a firming effect. Or massage with Aloe Vera (my only concern there is it might have estrogenic properties) so again questionable at your age.
If i were you id massage them (lots of methods on here) and do those chest pectoral exercises and tighten up the muscles which might help?
See if this helps at all.
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

(17-05-2015, 11:44 AM)beautifullust Wrote:  I am 18 years old in a month. I may have a lot of questions on what to take, what matches to my hormones and such. But I know I can find a LOT of information on that here. But something that I haven't seen when I have looked around is if its dangerous doing this if i am 18. Ive heard that 19 is a good age, this means that i have to wait a year, which isn't to bad. But my boobs are saggy, they are outward they are pretty small i just want to change it now.

I would advise not to go on herbs as you are still growing . But you can certainly change your diet that have estrogenic effect . You can even do chia milk massage and possibly add noogling to it . Also some chest exercise will help .

I actually had a growth spurt with mine at your age. Now I also had a child at 15 so my body may have stopped growing and decided to catch up later, since I also had a spurt in hight. Even so with you your body may not be done growing. Keep in mind as well that if your smaller now you'll sag less when your order. My advise to you would be to work with what you got with exercise. I've had three kids, breast fed them all and I really think keeping up with chest exercises off and on through the years has made a big difference. Your young and should be able to build good muscles that will help them look fuller and lifted. A YouTube search will give you plenty of grate excises. 2 or 3 times a week with five lb dumbbells is what I do.
Then maybe in a few years if feel the need for herbs go for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon