Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here. I need some help.

Exclamation 

So I decided to try natural breast enhancement with flax seeds and dandelion roots(what is available to me). Since I can't stand the taste of flax seeds should I crush them to a fine powder and add the dandelion roots and the powder to a cream that I can use for massage? Will it be better if I make dandelion root tea(with some flax seed crushed to a powder)?

Hi. I don't know how averse you are to the taste of flax, but they are actually more effective if they are crushed up before consuming, anyway. I have started twice a day, putting some in a coffee grinder (that I got just for them at a thrift store Smile, grinding them up real fine and then drinking them with as much water as needed to make them a juice. It's like 1-1/2- 2 tablespoons in enough water to clean my glass. I bet you could put in lemon juice or something like that, but to me, it just taste creamy. I don't know about using it as a rub-on because I think flax oil is just more concentrated.

Never heard of massaging with dandelion , that's not to say its a bad thing but first ive heard of it. I just thought you drank it as a tea or tincture.
I too put my flaxseeds in the blender. I don't digest them well if i try and crunch them. To be honest i think ingesting flaxseed oil might be as effective and only because its used in the gerson therapy which is well known. Maybe the oil is better because some people cant digest the seeds (don't ask me how i know this :s), but with that said i always prefer whole food sources of things before they are broken down processed etc.

Thank you so much for your help Smile I am drinking dandelion root tea(it isn't as terrible as everyone makes it out to be once I infuse it with lemon) and I eat the flax seeds with a bit of yogurt. As soon as my scholarship comes through I am buying myself flaxseed oil for massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon