Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Serious Journey Begins Now

Finally I have both components to begin my medically supervised transition as of today. After patiently waiting for over two weeks my Climara patches arrived in the mail today. I received the spironolactone last week and started it then. So, as of today I am on the following:

Climara transdermal patch at 0.1 mg X 2 (0.2 mg per day) to be changed twice a week. Spironolactone 25 mg twice per day. Will follow up with endocrinologist on July 6, 2015 for blood test and bone density test.

The Veterans Administration has been so supportive with my transition. They have provided weekly social worker visits with a psychiatrists evaluation every two months. The VA has gotten some pretty bad publicity in recent months but I could not be more pleased with how they have helped me in the past. I give them an A+ for my treatment as well as their understanding of transgender or GD issues.

KellyT

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon